Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
its funny after 2 month some person is tryna get them to revert the kb lmao 🍿
Kid read the post over just “KB” or are you still unable to read what I wrote?

I don’t spend hours on writing a post so it doesn’t get read or seen I write it because I genuinely care about the server.

Not so people like you who think they are “Funny” because you can say the same thing 25 times over and can’t actually look in or see these things

May 14, 2020
i live in the west and im SOOO LAGGY i want my money back the server isnt fun when you get 300 ping everyday

Last edited:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Kid read the post over just “KB” or are you still unable to read what I wrote?

I don’t spend hours on writing a post so it doesn’t get read or seen I write it because I genuinely care about the server.

Not so people like you who think they are “Funny” because you can say the same thing 25 times over and can’t actually look in or see these things
One of the problems in the title is the kb :oof::banter:

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Blocks
This probably doesn’t need an explanation.
Block lag is one of the most aggravating bugs on the server, IMO. Being stuck in the corner of a block when you jump onto it, blocks taking several tries to place/break, and people morphing through blocks are the worst. Especially when it shows the blocks are there on your screen, and you cannot walk through them, but others can. These have caused me a lot of deaths and just made the game overall less enjoyable.

As far as block breaking goes, when I am trying to break an egg in Eggwars, and I can see the egg for a brief second until it says "Egg cannot be broken while covered!" it doesn't even make sense. Obviously the egg is not covered if I am able to punch it and get that message.
I cannot explain enough how badly I want this fixed. I submitted a bug report on this a little while ago, and it was forwarded to the "bug board".
Reoccurring Bugs
As you can see from the second video from the previous category it was SEVEN months old.
As well it being marked as “Accepted” even though it wasn’t finished on March 6th 2021.

I started playing cubecraft in 2019 with the eating bug, that had been fixed many of times, same with the blocks being broken
Other than the blocks, the eating bug is the one that frustrates me the most. Being in an intense fight or a 4v1 while trying to get some regeneration and just being completely unable to, is also a very annoying issue. Once again, it has caused a lot of deaths, and needs to be fixed asap.

tldr: Block lag bad, eating bug bad.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I live in Oregon and only get 180 ping.... around Portland.
I don’t know why you would be getting 300? Unless your using mobile data or not on one of the decent plans
Then u have good internet everyone in na, east or not, we gets at least 100 ping cant argue its not cubecrafts fault.

Last edited:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
cuz jay wont shut up about the kb lmao
So? If it’s broke it’s broke you can’t deny that.

You want the server to continue to be bugged or what? It’s just going to get worse.

Take it from my 2 years of expereince.

You know how bad block lag got 2 days ago before they made a fix for it? It took them 3 months to do that.

And 7 months ago block lag existed then. They fixed that before the most recent block lag.

And a few months before the kne 7 months ago there was another type of block lag. Not the same, but very similar.

I WILL COMPLAIN
Because I don’t want the server to continue being bugged.

Don’t tell me it’s “They aren’t a company they can’t make bug fixes fast”. Just look at Hive or Galaxite. Where are the bugs? That point is just completely dumb. Galaxite is younger than cube.

Don’t tell me it’s because “they don’t have enough Devs” because really? They keep making updates that cause THE SAME BUGS of course I’ll complain about that.

And if you can’t understand that then you don’t care about the server.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So? If it’s broke it’s broke you can’t deny that.

You want the server to continue to be bugged or what? It’s just going to get worse.

Take it from my 2 years of expereince.

You know how bad block lag got 2 days ago before they made a fix for it? It took them 3 months to do that.

And 7 months ago block lag existed then. They fixed that before the most recent block lag.

And a few months before the kne 7 months ago there was another type of block lag. Not the same, but very similar.

I WILL COMPLAIN
Because I don’t want the server to continue being bugged.

Don’t tell me it’s “They aren’t a company they can’t make bug fixes fast”. Just look at Hive or Galaxite. Where are the bugs? That point is just completely dumb. Galaxite is younger than cube.

Don’t tell me it’s because “they don’t have enough Devs” because really? They keep making updates that cause THE SAME BUGS of course I’ll complain about that.

And if you can’t understand that then you don’t care about the server.
Ok ok chill, Cubecraft may be buggier but the kb isnt bugged lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom