Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
I think alot of these bugs will be fixed when CC finally add more servers instead of just being in Europe, I do not get it anywhere near as bad as you but I have a consistent 15 ping due to being in the UK, as for randomised healing that is a massive problem.

Randomised damage I suppose is just another ping problem, each hit the game has to decide whether you are jumping or not to allow you to hit a crit, but if that decider is not getting the info that u r no longer in a jumping state in time then it will award you the crit i supposed, its randomised but again, more servers means less bugs.

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
+1
fix all of these, please. i get low ping and still experience some lag issues.
Yes, I don’t know why people blame server side bugs on ping and say “NA servers will fix this” it won’t, what about Australia? Japan? India? It won’t help them....

And so many people in Europe experience these bugs regularly so NA servers won’t fix any of these

• Love

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Yes, I don’t know why people blame server side bugs on ping and say “NA servers will fix this” it won’t, what about Australia? Japan? India? It won’t help them....

And so many people in Europe experience these bugs regularly so NA servers won’t fix any of these
Those countries make up so little of the player-base compared to North American players(Also why not add Asia servers too anyways?)

It would help with some kb problems.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Those countries make up so little of the player-base compared to North American players(Also why not add Asia servers too anyways?)

It would help with some kb problems.
But they are all players, they all deserve to play and have the same experience as everyone else. That’s why I don’t entirely agree with NA server sure the ping is higher but cube is really good with it’s server. I mean some times it is.

When I started playing cube had like 200ping because ai only ever played it on mobile data. I never knew I had 200ping? Only reason I know it’s 200 now is because I still get 200ping on mobile data.
I did notice people teleporting but it usually was a certain person and not the entire server.

And this post is about bugs not NA servers are going of a persons reaction time

• Love

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
I guess people didn’t have a problem with it. I know when I played Cubecraft bedrock I didn’t notice the knockback until people started complaining.

Our infrastructure team tries their best to not have this happen but sometimes bugs happen or servers get overloaded.

This seems like an issue for Microsoft we can not control the hardware you play on.

This happens on Java too + other bedrock servers. Sometimes people take random KB and this is usually do too lag either serverside or client sided. Plus you’ve been showing the same clip for awhile now, are you sure maybe it wasn’t just that one fight?
I play more servers than just cubecraft, And there’s a technique called reducing, where you can take less kB legally (I’ve done it before, and it’s a thing that mlgrush sweats do to not get knocked off with a kB stick). I’ve done this on several different servers in bedrock and Java, and the method also works with server side kB, although not as much as Java

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I play more servers than just cubecraft, And there’s a technique called reducing, where you can take less kB legally (I’ve done it before, and it’s a thing that mlgrush sweats do to not get knocked off with a kB stick). I’ve done this on several different servers in bedrock and Java, and the method also works with server side kB, although not as much as Java
I’ve never found anything that reduces KB on bedrock unless it wasn’t abusing a bug.

Like sitting next to an edge, or creating a block edge by placing blocks directly below you.

I’ve never found w tapping to reduce or increase KB in bedrock
the ping sucks
I find the ping fine, and I’ve seen the server at 180 ping consistently and have seen all of these bugs be fixed at one point(but the KB) and they all worked fine. Until later updates that pulled them back into the game again

• Love

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
I’ve never found anything that reduces KB on bedrock unless it wasn’t abusing a bug.

Like sitting next to an edge, or creating a block edge by placing blocks directly below you.

I’ve never found w tapping to reduce or increase KB in bedrock

I find the ping fine, and I’ve seen the server at 180 ping consistently and have seen all of these bugs be fixed at one point(but the KB) and they all worked fine. Until later updates that pulled them back into the game again
It can be done, although the effects of it are not as pronounced as java

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I find the ping fine
Bruh. Last post you said even if they put na servers our ping is still 180 on the west coast and its not going to change anything and its still bad. Now your saying that your okay with the ping? I agree that xbox is bad, the frames are bad, cc is a little buggier than other servers but ping is definetly a problem. Yesterday I got 400 ping, just not fun to play it lol how is the ping fine??

• Disagree

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Bruh. Last post you said even if they put na servers our ping is still 180 on the west coast and its not going to change anything and its still bad. Now your saying that your okay with the ping? I agree that xbox is bad, the frames are bad, cc is a little buggier than other servers but ping is definetly a problem. Yesterday I got 400 ping, just not fun to play it lol how is the ping fine??
Maybe if you could read the entire thing over the first few words?
Maybe that could make you understand things more?
and I’ve seen the server at 180 ping consistently and have seen all of these bugs be fixed at one point(but the KB) and they all worked fine. Until later updates that pulled them back into the game again

• Agree

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Maybe if you could read the entire thing over the first few words?
Maybe that could make you understand things more?
I mean
While an average human reaction time may fall between 200-250ms, your computer could be adding 10-50ms on top.
I think you said that to say that 180 ping isnt a problem.

I think I can agree that xbox is bad the frames are bad but NO one will agree that the ping isnt bad lmao

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
It is bad, but it was never an issue until the new KB came out with the combo locking and lower pinging players look like reach.
Like 180 ping is also faster than the average humans reaction time which is around 250, so it’s not too big of a deal if you have a stable connection (no packet delays/loss, and a 3 bar connection to the router)
I have like the best internet and still its too bad. Also average human time reaction is even lower than 180ms. Like whos going to win if 2 people have the same skill, one has 20ms and the other has 100ms? of course the one with 20ms will win right?

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!