Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I mean

I think you said that to say that 180 ping isnt a problem.

I think I can agree that xbox is bad the frames are bad but NO one will agree that the ping isnt bad lmao
The ping for me isn’t a problem in gaming. When playing with Toby on battlefront 2 I’ll play on EU servers. It never bothered me?

On EU servers I get like 160 ping, sure it's 20ping less but I see no game breaking difference? I mean sometimes I’ll get hit while blocking, but that’s me trying to block right before they hit me on my screen
Meaning right before they hit me on my screen I block, that means they hit me before I block because of my high ping, so to me it makes sense to why they hit me. It’s a mistake made by me, not the server
I compared it to the average person reaction time because 180 is less than 250.
I agree some ping is going to be bothering and unplayable in a pvp gamemode. But saying I am bad because of 200 ping isn’t true? I use to be fine on the server a year ago when I had the same ping.

But the ping you always explain that you get “I usually get 300 and it jumps to 600 on weekdays” or whatever you say.
That’s not cubecrafts fault at all, and it’s not because it’s hosted in France, that is your wifi fluctuating/throttling. That’s something you are meant to bring up to your ISP. Cubecraft can’t fix ping throttling unless you are physically plugged into the server.
Then how come I can w tap u in java?
Just like you can’t crouch and block with 1 press of a SINGLE key in java. They are 2 separate games coded separately, or how command blocks don’t work as well in bedrock as it does java, or even structures. And how you can’t jump bridge on the vanilla client on Java, but you can on bedrock.

You could jump bridge on java, but you can’t hold build(walking backwards). You can w tap on bedrock but it won’t reduce/increase KB like it does in Java.

Also, you can sprint backwards in bedrock :0

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
But the ping you always explain that you get “I usually get 300 and it jumps to 600 on weekdays” or whatever you say.
That’s not cubecrafts fault at all, and it’s not because it’s hosted in France, that is your wifi fluctuating/throttling. That’s something you are meant to bring up to your ISP. Cubecraft can’t fix ping throttling unless you are physically plugged into the server.
1617040629296.png

That is good internet. Sure 400 on weekends is a bit of a stretch but no I even play on 5G lol my internet is fine lmao.

The ping for me isn’t a problem in gaming. When playing with Toby on battlefront 2 I’ll play on EU servers. It never bothered me?
If an Eu player is fighting an N.A player and they both have the same skill whos going to win? Of course the EU person. Ping is actually a very big problem on cubecraft. My ping NEVER goes down below 150. One rare occurrence was at 12pm where there was only 20k people playing and my ping got as low as 109 but that was the lowest my ping ever reached :/

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Also theres no such thing as : average human reacton time is 150ms so even if your ping is 50 and someone has 150ms the person that has 50ms isnt at an advantage. no. thats completely wrong lmao. Reaction time in CubeCraft im sure can even get lower than 50ms because its simple things you do. for example if you have a lot of iron and want to buy blocks, open the shop and start spamming, if you have 10ms and you do that youll finish alot quicker compared to a person with 150ms were theres a bit of a delay everytime you purchase.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
View attachment 189737
That is good internet. Sure 400 on weekends is a bit of a stretch but no I even play on 5G lol my internet is fine lmao.

If an Eu player is fighting an N.A player and they both have the same skill whos going to win? Of course the EU person. Ping is actually a very big problem on cubecraft. My ping NEVER goes down below 150. One rare occurrence was at 12pm where there was only 20k people playing and my ping got as low as 109 but that was the lowest my ping ever reached :/
Local network over a short internet test is not an actual example of your wifi. It doesn’t have to try as hard as it does to cubecraft.

I recommend -> https://packetlosstest.com/
Mobile data ->
10935CDC-CA09-4286-ADB5-BC8ED35305EA.jpeg

Over Wifi ->
86403F72-985A-4F53-B258-DF72BC0EE464.jpeg
Ping isn’t what causes a player to teleport in minecraft or have everyone freeze, that would be delayed packets or packet loss

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar

On EU servers I get like 160 ping, sure it's 20ping less but I see no game breaking difference? I mean sometimes I’ll get hit while blocking, but that’s me trying to block right before they hit me on my screen
Meaning right before they hit me on my screen I block, that means they hit me before I block because of my high ping, so to me it makes sense to why they hit me. It’s a mistake made by me, not the server
I compared it to the average person reaction time because 180 is less than 250.
I agree some ping is going to be bothering and unplayable in a pvp gamemode. But saying I am bad because of 200 ping isn’t true? I use to be fine on the server a year ago when I had the same ping.

Just like you can’t crouch and block with 1 press of a SINGLE key in java. They are 2 separate games coded separately, or how command blocks don’t work as well in bedrock as it does java, or even structures. And how you can’t jump bridge on the vanilla client on Java, but you can on bedrock.

You could jump bridge on java, but you can’t hold build(walking backwards). You can w tap on bedrock but it won’t reduce/increase KB like it does in Java.

Also, you can sprint backwards in bedrock :0
I comboed skmeone just by holding w and spam clicking, which feels way too simple and overpowered

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
If a thread has more then 50 replies you know darks involved
I’ll always explain and answer questions that may be confusing.
As well as defend my points for stuff. I don’t think it’s a bad thing because the cause of it is good and for the bugs to be fixed rather than stagnent and/or reoccurring.

We should move forward not backwards, and that’s why I made this post.

Cubecraft is currently moving FORWARDS in GAMEMODES but BACKWARDS in PLAYABILITY and bug fixes.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Also theres no such thing as : average human reacton time is 150ms so even if your ping is 50 and someone has 150ms the person that has 50ms isnt at an advantage. no. thats completely wrong lmao. Reaction time in CubeCraft im sure can even get lower than 50ms because its simple things you do. for example if you have a lot of iron and want to buy blocks, open the shop and start spamming, if you have 10ms and you do that youll finish alot quicker compared to a person with 150ms were theres a bit of a delay everytime you purchase.
the human reaction time doesnt even matter, its what your brain expects to happen. I think alot while gaming and like "calculate" what i should do next. With high ping(or lag spikes that happen sometimes with my connection), you cant really do that, especially when the knockback is random with higher ping

Reactions: DarkStray

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
the human reaction time doesnt even matter, its what your brain expects to happen. I think alot while gaming and like "calculate" what i should do next. With high ping(or lag spikes that happen sometimes with my connection), you cant really do that, especially when the knockback is random with higher ping
I agree on the reaction time and predicting.

I get 180 ping on cube
But I do play on xbox

Xbox is literally imo the worst version to play on. On SPECIFICALLY Minecraft my input lag get’s significantly worse, with it being nearly a second long and visually noticeable.

I’m not bad at predicting, but if a player starts strafing randomly I lose my aim and can’t hit them.
I can still combo. Cause I mean the KB is a bit randomized. But if a player rins straight at me, I can strafe, but not strafe really hard because I’ll just lose my aim

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I suggest you create bug reports when you find bugs, since i’ve only had 3 knockback bug reports since the new system

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I suggest you create bug reports when you find bugs, since i’ve only had 3 knockback bug reports since the new system
I try to make bug reports when I completely or mostly understand the bugs and whats happening.

And the post was made because a lot of these bugs have happened before.

Damage(might have been java)

KB

The Blocks(ghosting, and I made a report on this before but it got accepted when it wasn’t)

Xbox Frames, not realla bug fix but the server doesn’t help it. Switch got an update for it why not last gen consoles?

I would report the saturation bug but I lost the clip of me only healing 1 heart after eating and going afk

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
I try to make bug reports when I completely or mostly understand the bugs and whats happening.

And the post was made because a lot of these bugs have happened before.

Damage(might have been java)

KB

The Blocks(ghosting, and I made a report on this before but it got accepted when it wasn’t)

Xbox Frames, not realla bug fix but the server doesn’t help it. Switch got an update for it why not last gen consoles?

I would report the saturation bug but I lost the clip of me only healing 1 heart after eating and going afk
ur wrong lol

• Agree
Reactions: Awabbatt

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
How? The damage was bugged before. I was talking to Gamenight about that months ago.
Same with the KB
And the Blocks. I started playing when the blocks were bugged in 2019
Stop complaining or ill tell fxvoidz to expose you

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I will tell cubecraft they are a good server just the way they are and tell them bugs don’t matter and not to fix them.

Yes
I agree 100%
Ping = trash cursed yes they can add n.a servers
everything else = good

Last warning, if you dont stop complaining I will tell fxvoidz to expose you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom