Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
The beast kit can tank almost anything, as well as having an okay weapon. Archers are useless against it, as it takes so many arrows to kill. I would suggest a slowness debuff, or maybe a weaker weapon.

Reactions: Jef15ist

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Nooooo plz nooo. I like it the way it is.
Also the beast and warrior kit are balanced so it won't be changed. They're like the ying-yang of ffa.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Nooooo plz nooo. I like it the way it is.
Also the beast and warrior kit are balanced so it won't be changed. They're like the ying-yang of ffa.
Yes, the warrior and the beast are about as good as eachother, but the beast can counter all of the other kits.

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
I disagree, kit beast isn't too op at all. even a wizard kit can kill anyone with a beast kit. It's mostly about how good you are.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I disagree, kit beast isn't too op at all. even a wizard kit can kill anyone with a beast kit. It's mostly about how good you are.

But you gotta admit, the protection armor offers is very imbalanced. If you were equally matched with someone, it comes down to who has the better armor.

Reactions: Avocado Pie

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
The beast kit can tank almost anything, as well as having an okay weapon. Archers are useless against it, as it takes so many arrows to kill. I would suggest a slowness debuff, or maybe a weaker weapon.
(late to this but) It's not that hard to kill a beast kit if you know the right tactic and are smart. I'm sure they put a lot of consideration into what kit gets what. If they were perfectly even there would be no point of kits, and it would be less fun. Overall I'm going to deem this suggestion not valid...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom