Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes/No

• Total voters

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hello, I think it would be really cool to do /f find (your friends name) and it would tell you if he/she is online, what lobby they are in, and tell you if they are in game or not. If they are in a lobby, it would Give you a choice to go to that lobby on not to. For privacy reasons there will be a place in settings wear you can toggle it on and off.

I just thought it would be really useful because you wouldn't half to find them every-time. And that you would be able to turn it on and off.

Last edited:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yes please I agreee with you, this would be very useful it could also say what gamemodes he/she is playing. I think /f tp would be a very useful command and would be used a lot, it would make finding your friends easier. /f find is a great command, and should be thougt about by the staff team. This would be a game changer command good job.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
Yes please I agreee with you, this would be very useful it could also say what gamemodes he/she is playing. I think /f tp would be a very useful command and would be used a lot, it would make finding your friends easier. /f find is a great command, and should be thougt about by the staff team. This would be a game changer command good job.
Thank you, i was just thinking about how hard it was to get in touch with our friends and there for we play less.
@zDutchie @Ruben What do you guys think of this?

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yeah especially for the people who don't have TeamSpeak/Discord/Skype this would be a great command, it is a fast command instead of typing a whole sentence or two

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I sorta am in the middle for this. We can always do /f list to find a friend and /fmsg to ask them what lobby you guys can meet up with them. I do that all of the time with my friends and it works very efficiently.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
I sorta am in the middle for this. We can always do /f list to find a friend and /fmsg to ask them what lobby you guys can meet up with them. I do that all of the time with my friends and it works very efficiently.
Yes, but it could just be one thing and you would be there.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
If there in game it can possible tell you the game or you can /fmsg them and tell them that you want to play with them later.
In my opinion, /fmsg is basically /f find except you don't communicate with them. Usually, if a friend contacts me, I respond, agree where to go and go to that place. It only takes like a minute.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As said above, just use /fmsg to find out their location. If they are in an assassinations game, tell them to type "/whereami", and it will tell them which game they are in.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
This idea is really nice, but something tells me that sometimes someone wants to be left alone and play alone and this would kind of defeat the purpose of wanting to play alone.

Reactions: Younisco

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
As said above, just use /fmsg to find out their location. If they are in an assassinations game, tell them to type "/whereami", and it will tell them which game they are in.
Yes but /f tp would be a giant help, It would change the hole game.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
This idea is really nice, but something tells me that sometimes someone wants to be left alone and play alone and this would kind of defeat the purpose of wanting to play alone.
Yes, that's why they would be able to toggle it on and off in settings.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Yes but /f tp would be a giant help, It would change the hole game.
If /f tp was a thing, it would be very finicky. If someone was in a game, for example, the command would have to know what lobby they were previously in. As @CyanYellow said, people will essentially stalk you, and it might be a little unsettling. Especially if they are staff.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
If /f tp was a thing, it would be very finicky. If someone was in a game, for example, the command would have to know what lobby they were previously in. As @CyanYellow said, people will essentially stalk you, and it might be a little unsettling. Especially if they are staff.
They can't tp to you in a game only in a lobby. And also you can toggle it on and off so people can't stalk you.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Back in the days when all my friends played Minecraft I couldn't play alone because when they saw me they always wanted to Skype. So 1 day I said no I want to play alone and they laughed and I said that I was kidding but to stay on topic I don't like this because people won't get privacy in Cubecraft everyone knows where they are

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom