Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 4, 2022
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
So I know that java has had achievements for a long time, but why bedrock hasnt. That has been suggested for a long time, and having just skyblock there if u want to complete some quests isnt that much. The bedrock comunity also needs achievements and something to get cosmetics different from buying things since lobby hunts arent made so often. Probably add some kind of quests to both networks that give cosmetics, and they could be obtained only by doing them on java and not from cubelets. Now about cubelets. Java cosmetics can only be obtained from them. And the server has the Points system which isnt really great. You buy all the kits(which are mostly unbalanced) and the abilities. What will you do when you buy those if you dont play ffa? Well, just make the cosmetics obtainable with points. Another thing that sucks about the server is that there are only games to play for grinding stats and nothing to do actually different from that if we again ignore skyblock's quests. Why not add some storyline in the lobby or about the games like doing quests. We've had RPG games that were for certain amount of time. But now we have nothing. Bedrock has its own lobbies for every gamemode, and they all have parkour courses there, which is too small for a lobby big 1000x1000blocks. Why are those lobbies so big, when there is nothing there to explore. It will be really cool to actually have some storyline with quests in them to do different from just playing the game. And maybe those quests will be to find Chef Papa's tomatoes for the pizza, they will be connected with the certain game like making an amount of kills, wins, or something different like launching a person 100 blocks in the air with a fireball. Or something like in the next games(in eggwars) until completing the achievement every generator would give you items(maybe for iron gens - gunpowder as tomatoes with some texturepack)and u collect a certain amount and you give it to Chef Papa to put them on his pizza. Java has achievements and a not so good Loot system, but bedrock has giant lobbies with nothing in them. Give something either to both like a storyline with quests about the game or just bedrock because I REALLY REALLY WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR IN THOSE GIANT GIANT LOBBIES. The community just needs something to do different from playing the exact same games for more than 10 years...
This is just one idea about why the server needs something different from just games and something that can give you cosmetics, but you can look at this person's thread which has more ideas about cosmetics - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/quests-loot-and-more.355596/

P.S: dont respond with "java has relic hunting and fishing" PLS. And that also needs a rework, whats even the point of it when u get 1 exp and just 50 points per day for playing it. Maybe a cosmetic for getting all would be great.
"And I am sure it will be so good and other players will want to come back to play 😼😼"(said Shady Moon).

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Sometimes lobbies do feel bit empty, so it would be nice if there was something else to do in them besides parkour, especially on Bedrock since it has more lobbies.

Reactions: Valyo_nepobedim
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom