Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Lobby Parkour Signs

Cubecraft has a lot of Lobby parkours, some have been there for over 3 years now. However, some of them take really weird and confusing routes, luckily, there's already a solution to this. They added signs with arrows on them all throughout the parkours. But the signs are often hard to read, especially if your trying to race through the parkour courses as fast as possible. Thing is, there's a feature that was added in the 1.17 update that completely fixes this. Glowing Signs exist! It would be so much easier to read the signs in the parkour courses, if they were glowing. So I suggest that all the signs in the parkour be made glowing, it would make them so much easier to read.

I also have another suggestion about signs in the lobby parkours. Add signs in the Skywars and the Survival Games lobbies that point to the parkour courses. The courses in those lobbies are somewhat hidden, so I think there should be some signs near spawn saying some thing along the lines of "Parkour this way". These sings would also be glowing, and they would have arrows on them. This could also be done in the main lobby, as the House parkour is quite far from spawn, so it would be nice to add a sign pointing towards it.

These suggestions are meant for both networks, but they matter more for Bedrock, as Java only has 3 hub parkours, because it only has the main lobby. Whereas Bedrock has 24, I think. These 2 suggestions are quite small, but they would make the hub parkours so much easier to navigate through, especially for newer players.​

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that adding signs that indicate the direction of the parkours is "low quality", in my opinion it would look better to add a new section to the Game selector, which is called "Hub parkours", clicking on it will open a menu where you will select the parkour of your preference.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I love this suggestion! An agree from me!
Glowing Signs exist! It would be so much easier to read the signs in the parkour courses, if they were glowing. So I suggest that all the signs in the parkour be made glowing, it would make them so much easier to read.​
One thing I’d like to add on to this point is that it would not only make the signs easier to read, but also more visible. I remember when I first did those parkours and I couldn’t figure out where to go. I took me a while before I even noticed the sign, so glowing signs would also be useful to be more noticeable and not just more readable.

I personally don’t really like the idea of signs pointing towards where the Parkour is, however I REALLY like @ElFlxen_’s suggested solution to this issue.

Reactions: Dualninja

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I think that adding signs that indicate the direction of the parkours is "low quality", in my opinion it would look better to add a new section to the Game selector, which is called "Hub parkours", clicking on it will open a menu where you will select the parkour of your preference.
Disagree, the whole reason that lobby parkours are not in the game selector or just in the parkour game, is because they make the lobby more lively and interesting. You are meant to explore it and come across the parkours rather then just teleporting to them and then never exloring more then the main square.

On java we also have lobby games such as Chest Chaser, Relic Hunting and Lobby Fishing, but bedrock lacks content there, so I suggest not trying to take away the last remaining content (outside of seasonal hunts) 🎄

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
On java we also have lobby games such as Chest Chaser, Relic Hunting and Lobby Fishing, but bedrock lacks content there, so I suggest not trying to take away the last remaining content (outside of seasonal hunts) 🎄
I wish there were lobby games in Bedrock! The main reason they're not there is because Bedrock doesn't have points (and Cubelets). There's only EXP and loot, so the lobby games wouldn't really work on Bedrock.

Reactions: Dreamer
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom