Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes/No

• Total voters

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I still don't like this. Sometimes, players can completely forget to toggle it on and off making them impossible to be contacted in ANY way. I don't get what is so wrong with /fmsg, I mean they have /fr to talk quicker too.
How about every time you join it say you have friends tp on/off

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You would be able to turn it off if you don't want you friends to talk to you.
Let's say you forget, then what will you do? You could lose a TON of chances with being with a friend. With /fr or /fmsg, you can just tell a friend that you want to play alone and then everything is cool. Communication is better than a bot/command, and could help more.
How about every time you join it say you have friends tp on/off
Some people may rarely look at their chat at all for this so this won't be very good.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Or when they don't reply to /fmsg they are afk, or want to be by themselves.
Let's say you forget, then what will you do? You could lose a TON of chances with being with a friend. With /fr or /fmsg, you can just tell a friend that you want to play alone and then everything is cool. Communication is better than a bot/command, and could help more.

Some people may rarely look at their chat at all for this so this won't be very good.
I think they would if its in red text.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I think they would if its in red text.
Ehhhhh. I still disagree. A lot of people don't bother to even CHECK the chat. Also, if people don't respond and their afk, it would be a waste of time for you to try teleporting to them as it would just create more frustration. Also, most people do respond to /fmsg since it's in bold text. A conversation is better than any teleportation, and it always helps for you to chat before deciding to teleport to the respective lobby or not.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I'm saying that they wouldn't respond on purpose because they want to be alone. The other person could just find them.

D

Deleted member 204478

If someone is muted, they probably deserve it for swearing etc. Players get plenty of warnings to stop and if they don't.... It's then their fault.
Very true, But they could be a very goo
d friend to you :)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
When someone requests to tp to your lobby, couldn't you just fmsg them you want to be alone?
It's just more efficient.
Also, most people do respond to /fmsg since it's in bold text.
It's not?... All it is is a yellow thing that says _____ -> You "(response)".
The response is in normal color. It's not that easy to see.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Catss's profile.
:heart:
Xi1m wrote on Catss's profile.
CATS 😭😭

thank you for everything <3
Otherworld wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything 🌻💜
AnolTongi wrote on Catss's profile.
You will be missed :(
Good luck in the future!
Lyriie wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything, we will miss you!
Top Bottom