Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is going to be a short but (hopefully) sweet suggestion.

At the start of March 2024 Cubecraft should put 3 or 5 names (that they can come up with) for the lobby Frog and let the community vote for which name it would be. (Be it fourms, discord or maybe they can do what minecraft did and do it in lobby, Whichever one easier for them).

The vote would end on March 15 so that they can give the name on March 20 (which is international Frog day) it's not something big and it be a fun way to celebrate frog day. If they even want to be extra they could even give the frog a Brazilian name (because Brazil has a total of 1,022 different species of frog.)

If anyone has anything to add then as always feel free to comment :)

Here the link to my old thread. Here another link to someone else thread. Personally I like Pedro 1 and prince Naveen as two amazing people suggested in my original thread. I'm basically making this so if anyone got last minute names that they want to throw out there.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I have a suggestion:
afbeelding_2024-02-23_033029507.png

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is going to be a short but (hopefully) sweet suggestion.

At the start of March 2024 Cubecraft should put 3 or 5 names (that they can come up with) for the lobby Frog and let the community vote for which name it would be. (Be it fourms, discord or maybe they can do what minecraft did and do it in lobby, Whichever one easier for them).

The vote would end on March 15 so that they can give the name on March 20 (which is international Frog day) it's not something big and it be a fun way to celebrate frog day. If they even want to be extra they could even give the frog a Brazilian name (because Brazil has a total of 1,022 different species of frog.)

If anyone has anything to add then as always feel free to comment :)

Here the link to my old thread. Here another link to someone else thread. Personally I like Pedro 1 and prince Naveen as two amazing people suggested in my original thread. I'm basically making this so if anyone got last minute names that they want to throw out there.
Agree and name it super frog

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom