Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
1,066
1,323
219
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It was removed due to streamers and staff being harassed by people in their friends list.

What I'm suggesting is a return of the feature with a privacy toggle (maybe exclusive to partner and staff) which if enabled hides the lobby you are in, just like present day. If disabled (by default), people in your friends list can see what lobby you're in, just like before.
 

Cyanlloyd

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2020
233
426
114
24
I agree with this suggestion, but don’t make it available for staff/partners only. I think some High-level VIPs would like this feature as well.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
That was a really great Q&A Live, CubeCraft.
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
Top Bottom