Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes/No

• Total voters

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Back in the days when all my friends played Minecraft I couldn't play alone because when they saw me they always wanted to Skype. So 1 day I said no I want to play alone and they laughed and I said that I was kidding but to stay on topic I don't like this because people won't get privacy in Cubecraft everyone knows where they are
Once again i said there should be a place in settings were you can toggle it on and off.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hello, I think it would be really cool to do /f find (your friends name) and it would tell you if he/she is online, what lobby they are in, and tell you if they are in game or not. If they are in a lobby, it would Give you a choice to go to that lobby on not to. For privacy reasons there will be a place in settings wear you can toggle it on and off.

I just thought it would be really useful because you wouldn't half to find them every-time.

Sounds like an addition for the /friends commands :P
I like it :D

Reactions: TheLucian

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
It would be posted on how to use it and what to do. Just like the last /f update, I want to hear a devs imput. @Wolfii
Dude, there is barely any support for this.....
Once again i said there should be a place in settings were you can toggle it on and off.
That won't do much.
Then there will be people who are saying why did you turned it off. While you just want to be alone
That's the reason why. Just stick with the /fmsg please. It makes life easier then all of this.
There will be a place in settings to toggle it off so people can't stalk you.
People will complain why you turned it off. For instance, you may want to play with this one friend but there is another friend that you don't want to play with. The friend that you want to play with will be annoyed at you.
They wont be able to message you if you turn it off.
Then what's the point of /fmsg? You can always just tell them that I want to be alone. If they keep on annoying you, just remove them from your friends list.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Isn't /f list and /fmsg enough?
People are lazy. People will do anything to save time. By the time you have typed /f list, and then messaged then, it's a good 30 seconds of your life wasted xD

I understand the suggestion, but if/when the party system is implemented, this command will not be needed!

Thanks, James Lawrence

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I'm middle with this. :D
For example you're a Staff Member and you have a lot of friends, almost every player will tp to you what's pretty annoying. :)
I know you said that you can toggle it on and off, but in my opinion /fmsg to ask your friend(s) where they're is enough. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _arty___'s profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will have an awesome time here! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!! :)
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
No more facts?
Basketman wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi Joke :heart:

🦟 🦟🦟

Looks like the mosquitos found you again.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom