• 1 and 2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
this is @lars.l this time a suggestion about rejoinen in eggwars and emerald generators

1.We probably have all made it possible for our Wi-Fi / Micraft crest to be in the middle of a game and my idea is pretty simple if you're again cubecraft joint you're back in the game with your team(you don't can rejoin when you egg is broken or your more than 5 minutes being away
2. More maps witch emerald genarders (or a vote option for emerald genarders)

let us know what you think of it

D

Deleted member 352903

1.We probably have all made it possible for our Wi-Fi / Micraft crest to be in the middle of a game and my idea is pretty simple if you're again cubecraft joint you're back in the game with your team(you don't can rejoin when you egg is broken or your more than 5 minutes being away
People would abuse it. People could get 100 diamonds, and then start fighting. If they were going to die they could just log out. I know you said the max. for this would be 5 minutes, but they could easily tell their teammates “kill the orange guy in less than 5 minutes and I’ll come back”

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
People would abuse it. People could get 100 diamonds, and then start fighting. If they were going to die they could just log out. I know you said the max. for this would be 5 minutes, but they could easily tell their teammates “kill the orange guy in less than 5 minutes and I’ll come back”
It is also a possibility if your egg is broken and your Wi-Fi falls out you can not go back in the game

D

Deleted member 352903

How then if they have hit you, they have to set that it is not possible for 2 minutes
Ok here’s another example: you’ve 100 diamonds but no armor. A full dia + dia sword is coming to you. You can just log out before he hits you

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom