Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will you like to have the option to disable projectiles on eggwars?

• Total voters

zJoshFx

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2017
México
You should add an option to vote for projectiles on eggwars since its annoying that people camo on their bases with punch bows, voting for no projectiles will make games doesnt get longer

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Disagree.
It will ruin whole eggwars, what also happend by skywars. Also bows belongs to eggwars, and it’s good for defence. Even though you still have campers without projectiles.
So no thanks, sorry.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No projectile mode killed skywars for me. I still love eggwars, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Removing bows makes defending your egg nearly impossible, as people are always going to be able to get on your island without any risk whatsoever. People can staircase bridge and be invincible! Defending your base is supposed to be important in Eggwars, and this would throw that out of the window.

ForeverSilly

Feb 27, 2018
I think this is a kind of good idea. If you want to keep it with projectiles, then you should vote for that, but I think no projectiles can be a fun and most likely, rare game mode that you can do. Maybe you can make it so only diamond rank and up can vote on that kind of stuff. But I like the idea.

F

Facelurite

I disagree. In my view eggwars isnt meant to be the heavy pvp melee intensive game sw is. Its slow paced. Locking an entire type of weapon out of the game is something I would hate.

If people are camping then buy an ender pearl. There are already anticamping measures like build limit. No need to punish the whole playerbase because of the inefficiency of a few people to raid an island

Egg defense is important for a lot of people. Are you going to take that away from them? You dont need an egg, but its always handy to have.

@jollow250 if we got a seperate gamemode, would anyone play it?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I disagree. In my view eggwars isnt meant to be the heavy pvp melee intensive game sw is. Its slow paced. Locking an entire type of weapon out of the game is something I would hate.

If people are camping then buy an ender pearl. There are already anticamping measures like build limit. No need to punish the whole playerbase because of the inefficiency of a few people to raid an island

Egg defense is important for a lot of people. Are you going to take that away from them? You dont need an egg, but its always handy to have.

@jollow250 if we got a seperate gamemode, would anyone play it?

If people would play the voting option based version
People would play this version
And if they didn’t well guess what? Nobody can say “oh people bought ranks for that” since it is something else

D

Deleted member 352903

Yes, I agree.
Also, remove the void because it kills me, and remove the players because they kill me. Also, remove the egg, because they destroy it and I get triggered :c

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes, I agree.
Also, remove the void because it kills me, and remove the players because they kill me. Also, remove the egg, because they destroy it and I get triggered :c

It's not because people kill you, it's because it's annoying as hell to have a game of 5 jours because every island you come, you had to have a bow battle of 30 minutes first.
But does anyone die? No because everyone has 60 notch apples

F

Facelurite

It's not because people kill you, it's because it's annoying as hell to have a game of 5 jours because every island you come, you had to have a bow battle of 30 minutes first.
But does anyone die? No because everyone has 60 notch apples
jours means days in french

Exoq

Oct 14, 2017
netherlands
You should add an option to vote for projectiles on eggwars since its annoying that people camo on their bases with punch bows, voting for no projectiles will make games doesnt get longer
i had this game where we could have easily won if the enemy couldn't bow spam us so yea i agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom