Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should ranked players be able to vote for classic eggwars gamemodes?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes but it should be for everyone not just ranked players

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
A large portion of players on the cubecraft network seem to dislike the new season 2 eggwars update, although im sure there are some that still enjoy it. I feel that a good way to fix this without entirely removing the update is to simply add options to vote for the classic versions of hardcore/normal/overpowered gamemodes for ranked players and make that gamemode include nothing from the new update. It would also help cubecraft to sell more ranks to people who liked the older eggwars but haven't purchased a rank yet. I really don't like playing eggwars on this new update and wish there was a way i could just use my rank to vote for the classic normal mode that I have played since 2018.

epicforce07

Feb 23, 2021
A large portion of players on the cubecraft network seem to dislike the new season 2 eggwars update, although im sure there are some that still enjoy it. I feel that a good way to fix this without entirely removing the update is to simply add options to vote for the classic versions of hardcore/normal/overpowered gamemodes for ranked players and make that gamemode include nothing from the new update. It would also help cubecraft to sell more ranks to people who liked the older eggwars but haven't purchased a rank yet. I really don't like playing eggwars on this new update and wish there was a way i could just use my rank to vote for the classic normal mode that I have played since 2018.
Agreed, but the chances of this happening are really slim. I think some sort of ranked gamemode would be really fun.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Hihi Here are Mi thauths abaut that.
I think IT will be a good Idea but the chances that Cube will do IT IS small and the Changes betwen the New eggwars and the old eggwars are too Big i think.the Rank would be too OP and the normal Player Like this New Update but they cant Play IT BC the Most players with a Rank would Vote for the old one and the normal Players dont want to buy a Rank tho they are waiting for a Game that hase the New Update but IT wont BE Happening BC all with a Rank would be voting for the old one thats meaning the normal Players that Like this Update will quit too so everywhere Cube will lose players.thats are Mi thauths.keep Up the great Work (: goodnight or day cya

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom