Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
When playing an EggWars game for the first time you have to choose a kit and vote for a mode. The kit you choose is saved so you don't have to go through the tedious process every single game. I'm suggesting this apply to kits.

In EggWars, OP is the most common option by far. The average person votes OP every game and almost never deviates unless it's for a challenge. People leave the game when they forget to vote. This would be a very simple QOL feature removing another step in your EggWars experience.

This won't just apply to EggWars. People have their preferences in basically every mode. With this addition, you can straight up join a game and not do anything till it starts, which would be a great improvement.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As much as I like this idea, I just don´t think it´s going to work, hence why I disagree.

On June 5th, I made a suggestion regarding the exact same topic, to which the cubecraft staff-team replied with; ''We have decided to deny this suggestion, due to the importance of players forgetting to vote. We think it is very valuable when a player forgets to vote as it can change the entire game. If someone were to have pre set votes, this would mean they would not have to worry about forgetting to vote. There would likely be less variations when playing a game as a non-ranked player.''

When I first thought about it, I thought this idea would be extremely cool and nice to have, but then they replied to my suggestion and that changed my perspective. I, 3/10 times forget to vote and that just gives an entirely different game (different tactics and mindset, everything is just a little bit more expensive).

However, they did accept a suggestion alike to ours, but without the automated voting. You can find the suggestion here!

Thanks,
Bye

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom