Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

savagebot

Apr 3, 2024
Hey have played on cubecraft sins childhood and I seen that eggwars isn't the same eny more. and a lot of old YouTubers have quit eggwars for good. And it's a game we all loved at one point but it's not the same no more. so I wonder if you could make a vote on eggwars if it could be changed back to the og time like 2016-2018 or not just a idea. Because I love eggwars but that is the eggwars from when I was younger and I think that's a lot will agree. Whith me on that because no one wanna se that game mode die it's our prime and childhood our memories.

And our kingdom our reality would mean everything❤️🔥

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
:agree: absolutely, it's the game everyone loved and grew up with... there was no need to change a game that already worked. People have already grown used to the new Eggwars I guess, so leaving that one and adding a "classic" version would be amazing imo

Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I totally agree with this one! Even by making it like it used to be just before 2023 would be way better in my opinion. I'm not saying that the current update is bad, but right now it's just spamming TNT and blastballs if it's normal health and overpowered items. People can call me "winfarmer" all they want (Even though I play less than 5 games per day), but I will play with half health as long as TNT is the only weapon people use to kill enemies in Eggwars.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey have played on cubecraft sins childhood and I seen that eggwars isn't the same eny more. and a lot of old YouTubers have quit eggwars for good. And it's a game we all loved at one point but it's not the same no more. so I wonder if you could make a vote on eggwars if it could be changed back to the og time like 2016-2018 or not just a idea. Because I love eggwars but that is the eggwars from when I was younger and I think that's a lot will agree. Whith me on that because no one wanna se that game mode die it's our prime and childhood our memories.

I totally agree

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Certainly! I understand your nostalgia for the earlier "versions" of EggWars, it's important to recognize that games evolve over time to stay relevant. Sharing your feedback with the developers can help find a balance between preserving what made the game special and introducing new elements to keep it engaging for everyone.

Reactions: Loskol

O1OO

Novice Member
May 24, 2020
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him

yeah we all love old days specially eggwars/teamskywars/bedwars and everytime it improves we want the old one ;/

n00batg4me

Nov 18, 2018
With current meta being spamming tnt and blast balls i completely agree. I would like to see an old version of eggwars and I think it would get alot more attention

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom