1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EggWars + SkyWars + Team SkyWars | Community Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Iselciour, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Iselciour

Iselciour Member

Eating
    Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
    If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
    So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)

m94o, Bitlion, Alonso Torano and 4 others like this.
  2. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

biomes was removed of skywars? cuz in my opinion maybe you should be removed galaxy no biomes.

3. Iselciour

Iselciour Member

Eating
  4. TeovoTeovo

TeovoTeovo Builder Staff Member Builder

Waiting for freebuild
    I think that the map Underdasea is the worst eggwars map, the islands are reaaaaaally far away form the centre and the gameplay isn´t really good, maybe adding something that makes it special, like some fishes swimming from the centre to each islands ( which players would be able to break) so people could arrive to the middle faster. Another idea is to use the Money Walls lobby´s mermaid and put it between the islands and the middle. What do you think, builders? :rolleyes:

5. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

I dont agree Underdasea is one of the best maps in egg wars i play it too many times and is really funny if u want a fast pvp go to rome

6. TeovoTeovo

Waiting for freebuild
    I am in Rome ;)

7. Mambo Garrix

Mambo Garrix Member

Skywars:

- Make a few lobbies where teaming isn't allowed.

Team Skywars:

- Make the map Pacman more popular. I think this is by far the most enjoyable and famous map but it's so rare to get on the signs.

-
    On the map Pacman, change the wool into clay. I often play in a team where someone puts lava which causes fire, which spreads, which destroys my island.

-
    If the waiting lobby (before you teleport to the map) isn't 100% full with players, make even teams, sometimes I play against a team which has 4 players while mine has 8 for example. But unfair imo.

Eggwars:

- Add an option for donators to vote for daytime and add an option to disable the DIAMOND generator.

8. johnyestaloca

johnyestaloca Member

Some of you guys may not like this suggestion, but I think that the community needs more 'simple' maps like Tron, Trees and Desert. (12 or 16 player maps) I feel like the new maps are overdetailed, especially maps like Angelic and Galaxy. So my suggestion is to add more 'close combat' to skywars/eggwars etc., as it seems like people really like the 'simple' maps.

9. iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu Mod Staff Member Moderator

SkyWars:

-
    Remove punch III from the overpowered chests.

EggWars:

-
    Add something which makes players not camp on their island as much, maybe a villager that spawns in the middle after a certain amount of time who sells better gear/items which makes it more attractive to go to mid or the items make it easier to fight agains the campers.
    - Add a compass of some sort which every player can obtain after a certain amount of time (In which normal games usually are already finished) by leaving their own or anyone else their island. This would make it easier for them to find people who are for example hiding, who just want to stall the game and make it go on for a longer time even though they have no chance of winning.

I totally agree with you, all the builders make very detailed maps and decline a lot of probably amazing maps just because they aren't detailed as much as the official builders make them. I do agree a map has to look good, but the people who play it care way more about how the gameplay is on the map than how it looks I think and I feel that way.

10. TeovoTeovo

Waiting for freebuild

Pls, watch this video from minute 12 to the end of the game, pls, and you will understand why punch bows shouldn´t be removed. Watch it, it´s just awesome

11. iLoveYouu

In my opinion this only gives more reasons to remove punch 3...

12. TeovoTeovo

Waiting for freebuild
    This is too cool! What happens if you learn to do that and you don´t have to build bridges?

13. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If Underdasea was removed, then there won't be any 3 player maps. That would suck. So many times I play with like, @Stefanvld & @Eclipse1314 and it's so fun. I love that map imo. -1
    I agree. But maybe underpowering it to like, Punch one? Just so there's still some pressure, but not that much.
    It would be pretty cool if Eggwars did have something involved around mid. Because, well, it would cut down on some campers.
    +666
    +1
    You can't just do that. The developers have little control on the maps shown. It's all luck. and I guess the maps that are scarce on the board are the most popular ;)
    +1
    +1
    Disable? Nah, that'll ruin the game. Someone will just get 5 diamonds from mid, and shut down the gen.
    Times, I agree with though. +1

johnyestaloca likes this.
  14. iLoveYouu

Didn't think about it before, have done this with punch 2 on other servers and it's extremely easy, but also extremely overpowered.

He means that for example diamond donators can vote at the start if diamond generators will be on or off I believe.

15. TeovoTeovo

Waiting for freebuild
    And extremely cool ;) Do you prefer players camping in the islands without moving. At least if you do that, you move through islands.

16. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
    Oml yes :p

17. Mambo Garrix

Mambo Garrix Member

Yh I meant this.

18. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

agree :D XD

19. Simbaaa

Simbaaa Member

Absolutely. Nothing.
    I suggest that the build team makes a few 'massive' maps for all of these games, meaning for eggwars, there will be a map with like 20 teams and each team has like 5 players or something. like a MASSIVE map. the pvp players might enjoy more competition.

ByJosmar and iReuwnen like this.
  20. NorwaySun

NorwaySun Member

Here are a couple ideas I've suggested in other threads:
    Stopwatch- a timer on the score board that tells you how long you've been in a match
    Forgetting to Pick a Class- if you forget to pick a class, the server picks one for you at random.

FantasmaNaranjad and ElzB like this.