Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I heard many eggwars duos maps for 12 player, cause the game isn't long like cybercity, dream, toys, etc, skywars duo is kinda little bit long game when you doing solo queuing or duos queuing, I just wanna make suggestions cause I want map for 12 players, like palace map it's really good for speed run like cybercity, share ur opinion blud thanks

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I heard many eggwars duos maps for 12 player, cause the game isn't long like cybercity, dream, toys, etc, skywars duo is kinda little bit long game when you doing solo queuing or duos queuing, I just wanna make suggestions cause I want map for 12 players, like palace map it's really good for speed run like cybercity, share ur opinion blud thanks
But in sky wars you dont have a egg so whene a player die he cant respawn again so that is no mean to add it

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
But in sky wars you dont have a egg so whene a player die he cant respawn again so that is no mean to add it
This is a good point, but it can still be that you want fast games you should just put the islands closer to each other and than that problem for some players could be solved (not to all of the maps for the players that like a longer game).

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
You never taste that game, you just playing eggwars a lot, let's see how hard imagine there's so many last player skybasing campers hiders except eggwars cause they can't break anything.

respawn? I'm not saying that, I mean how hard if u die again like ppl getting good gear and there's so many closet on the game cause they different on region, this is why I need fast to play for having time, my time such a waste when I queue solo on duos lol

• Unsure
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a good point, but it can still be that you want fast games you should just put the islands closer to each other and than that problem for some players could be solved (not to all of the maps for the players that like a longer game).
Yes this can bee good idea

You never taste that game, you just playing eggwars a lot, let's see how hard imagine there's so many last player skybasing campers hiders except eggwars cause they can't break anything.

respawn? I'm not saying that, I mean how hard if u die again like ppl getting good gear and there's so many closet on the game cause they different on region, this is why I need fast to play for having time, my time such a waste when I queue solo on duos lol
I didnt say your idea is not good but i am not a skywars player so i just give my point of view

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom