Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Here is a suggestion for Eggwars,

I would like the Eggwars kits too be a bit expensive. I mean I've been playing only for a while and I already have the Egg Shell kit and 1050 points. So I suggest making the kits a bit more expensive. :D

Another one is to allow everyone to vote for items or health in eggwars. I would really like it if I could vote for the items and health, it would just make it a lot more fair. :D

Just suggestions, add if you like or wish!

Thanks!
This would be a thing, but then anyone who had a rank and could vote when it was only them would have wasted their money because they would have no reason.

Reactions: _NInjaSniper25_

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
This would be a thing, but then anyone who had a rank and could vote when it was only them would have wasted their money because they would have no reason.

Well.. That is true, but maybe the people who have ranks get an extra bonus so it makes up for it?

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Suggestion for Eggwars.

I think that maybe people who are playing can vote for a map? So they join an Eggwars lobby, and then they go to the play-board and you enter the ''play lobby'' and then you can choose a map! I think this would be a great idea because then if a map someone likes isn't up there, they can vote for the map and the one with the most votes is the map that is played!

Thanks!
:)

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Ever heard of reporting them? Don't complain, act.

But what if you don't get time to report? Just because you HAVE to have video footage to report someone who is hacking.. There should be and in-game reporting system, don't you think? Example, /report? Maybe for beta you could add it for people who have Gold ranks and higher?

Thanks!

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
the whole reason donators can vote is so they get cool perks without cube craft breaking the EULA so if this becomes a 'thing' there isn't a point in donating (i know there isn't just that but that is the main thing) at all! thus the server would lose its funding and no longer exist. and as for the kits, it shouldn't be more expensive since that would annoy some players but a few more kits should be added there a bit expensive instead. maybe even a 99,999 point kit that gives you a pointless gold nugget (the kit) and a tag/achievement (the reward) for those players who just want an achievement.

_NInjaSniper25_

Oct 8, 2016
Hello,
I would really appreciate it if you do something about campers! Maybe if you put an Eggwars shopkeeper at middle which sells items at a cheaper price? If you can, please implement the feature in your game, because there are WAY too many campers in Eggwars. The games just go on and on for too long. So please don't ignore this suggestion.

Thanks!
:)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom