Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
This suggestion is inspired by this suggestion

Title says all, I would like to see more maps get added to Solo EggWars.

We haven't got new maps since Season 1, until Shipwreck was added at the end of December. There is a chance of a brand new Solo EggWars map coming with the EggWars Tweaks update.

The reason I'm making this suggestion is because Solo EggWars has about half of the maps Solo SkyWars has (11 maps compared to 25) and that we would like to see more maps get added to the game.

I remembered that SkyWars got an update which revamped certain Java maps and brought those maps to Bedrock, so I would like the same treatment to be done to EggWars in the future.

Speaking of revamping maps, I remembered on October 13 and 14 in 2018 that CubeCraft accidentally added 11 maps into the rotation on Solo EggWars. Even though those maps weren't tested for Bedrock, they were so much fun to play on. One of those 11 maps in my opinion was revamped, which is why it is not shown in the spoiler. I alongside some others weren't happy after they got removed from the rotation as those maps added more replay ability into the game, the Bedrock community wasn't as big as it used to be at the time.

The spoiler below will have images of the maps from Java.

1706600318031.png

1706600364422.png

1706600419126.png

1706600496186.png

1706600539523.png

1706602584676.png
1706601387110.png

1706602046900.png

1706601344111.png
1706601027021.png

Some of these maps might look too big or complex for Bedrock. The maps in my opinion could use the revamp are Farm, Candy, Steampunk, Nightmare, and Village maps. That's why I suggest revamping some of the maps and release the others. Now that I think about it, the maps might look amazing with 1.20 blocks. It would be awesome for us Solo EggWars players.

What do you think of the suggestion? Do you also want more maps for Solo EggWars? Let me know your thoughts in the comments

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

We haven't got new maps since Season 1, until Shipwreck was added at the end of December. There is a chance of a brand new Solo EggWars map coming with the EggWars Tweaks update.

The reason I'm making this suggestion is because Solo EggWars has about half of the maps Solo SkyWars has (11 maps compared to 25) and that we would like to see more maps get added to the game.

I remembered that SkyWars got an update which revamped certain Java maps and brought those maps to Bedrock, so I would like the same treatment to be done to EggWars in the future.

Speaking of revamping maps, I remembered on October 13 and 14 in 2018 that CubeCraft accidentally added 11 maps into the rotation on Solo EggWars. Even though those maps weren't tested for Bedrock, they were so much fun to play on. One of those 11 maps in my opinion was revamped, which is why it is not shown in the spoiler. I alongside some others weren't happy after they got removed from the rotation as those maps added more replay ability into the game, the Bedrock community wasn't as big as it used to be at the time.

Some of these maps might look too big or complex for Bedrock. The maps in my opinion could use the revamp are Farm, Candy, Steampunk, Nightmare, and Village maps. That's why I suggest revamping some of the maps and release the others. Now that I think about it, the maps might look amazing with 1.20 blocks. It would be awesome for us Solo EggWars players.

What do you think of the suggestion? Do you also want more maps for Solo EggWars? Let me know your thoughts in the comments
Yes i Agree with you

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
May 20, 2023

I think there's a map coming in the new update which seems interesting.😀

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom