Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbz

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
737
1,599
289
18
Unknown
I heard many eggwars duos maps for 12 player, cause the game isn't long like cybercity, dream, toys, etc, skywars duo is kinda little bit long game when you doing solo queuing or duos queuing, I just wanna make suggestions cause I want map for 12 players, like palace map it's really good for speed run like cybercity, share ur opinion blud thanks
 

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,748
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I heard many eggwars duos maps for 12 player, cause the game isn't long like cybercity, dream, toys, etc, skywars duo is kinda little bit long game when you doing solo queuing or duos queuing, I just wanna make suggestions cause I want map for 12 players, like palace map it's really good for speed run like cybercity, share ur opinion blud thanks
But in sky wars you dont have a egg so whene a player die he cant respawn again so that is no mean to add it
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,363
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
But in sky wars you dont have a egg so whene a player die he cant respawn again so that is no mean to add it
This is a good point, but it can still be that you want fast games you should just put the islands closer to each other and than that problem for some players could be solved (not to all of the maps for the players that like a longer game).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

xFqbz

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
737
1,599
289
18
Unknown
But in sky wars you dont have a egg so whene a player die he cant respawn again so that is no mean to add it
You never taste that game, you just playing eggwars a lot, let's see how hard imagine there's so many last player skybasing campers hiders except eggwars cause they can't break anything.

respawn? I'm not saying that, I mean how hard if u die again like ppl getting good gear and there's so many closet on the game cause they different on region, this is why I need fast to play for having time, my time such a waste when I queue solo on duos lol
 
  • Unsure
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,748
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a good point, but it can still be that you want fast games you should just put the islands closer to each other and than that problem for some players could be solved (not to all of the maps for the players that like a longer game).
Yes this can bee good idea

You never taste that game, you just playing eggwars a lot, let's see how hard imagine there's so many last player skybasing campers hiders except eggwars cause they can't break anything.

respawn? I'm not saying that, I mean how hard if u die again like ppl getting good gear and there's so many closet on the game cause they different on region, this is why I need fast to play for having time, my time such a waste when I queue solo on duos lol
I didnt say your idea is not good but i am not a skywars player so i just give my point of view
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom