Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yudo

Nov 16, 2023
Belgium
Dear CubeCraft Players and Staff

I'd like to suggest the next thing, see I really enjoyed playing Team Skywars on CubeCraft, I have great memories and made great friends on there, friends I still talk to 'till this day, I really miss Team Skywars ever since it got removed last year. Beside I do understand CubeCraft had to shutdown some gamemodes since their playercount was dropping, I still feel like removing Team Skywars didn't do much great for the server either. See, Team Skywars was a community itself, kind of like Team Eggwars.

I'm not going to make this forum as long as I can, my suggestion basically is to remove Solo Skywars and replace it with Team Skywars, Team Eggwars is also much more popular then Skywars right now, since it's in teams and everyone likes to play with their friends, especially when I see how many people are teaming in Solo Skywars again LOL. If this couldn't be done, which I'd understand since it's a big update maybe, my second idea was to switch the gamemodes for Skywars, week by week. So a week Solo Skywars and a week of Team Skywars.

If this would become reality, I'd like to add my suggestions for the maps (just the same amount as eggwars, but if it's less that'd also be fine)

2 Maps:
Breakfast, Fruit, Vikings, Paint (Maybe revamp paint if 24 players is too much)

4 Maps: Toxic, Western, Alien, Streets, School, Sakura, Bugs (3 maps revamped to 4 maps if thats possible, or keep em 3, i dont know)

If there had to be one "farm" map like Volcanic in Team Eggwars: Pokémon (6 or 8 players)

Please let me know what you guys think about this, especially if you think this is a good idea, so we can hopefully revive Team Skywars and maybe even CubeCraft itself!

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I like this idea! @SyncFocus made similiar suggestion recently which you can read by clicking here.

This might work even better though, because it would be only the Skywars which rotates from solo to team. And I’m sure that players would want to play some other gamemodes with their friends than just Team Eggwars.

yudo

Nov 16, 2023
Belgium
I also feel like people would just return to the server since it's been so long since they've played skywars, I don't know I see many games get their old playerbase back, maybe the same thing could happen to CubeCraft Java?

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I agree with this idea. There is no other minigame with teams other than team egg wars. And I miss teamskywars too. Even though I'm not an eggwars player, I used to play teamskywars sometimes and it was fun.I hope they add it back!!

• Heart
Reactions: yudo

yudo

Nov 16, 2023
Belgium
Please share this forum with your friends or maybe even the people you guys used to play Team Skywars with so they can also reply on this and maybe return to CubeCraft if it gets added back!

Reactions: Loskol

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, in the past the team modes were very popular, but I wouldn't like the removal idea. It would be better if they just rotate the modes weekly. Overall it's a good idea, but I think it would took a long time for them to make if they agree on this post.
Side-note: I would love to keep the solo leaderboard if it's possible and maybe add back the old Team Skywars lb too!

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Are you crazy? Remove Solo Skywars? ? ?
I totally Disagree with this idea.
I also miss Team skywars, I also want it back, but I would rather not play it if solo skywars has to be removed for it.
Since you have mentioned switch gamemodes, I think it should be: a week Team Skywars and a week of Team Lucky Island.
My friends played Team Skywars at first, but then they left to play Team Lucky Island because they thought it was more funny. After they were removed in Sept 2022, they all left the server.

• Heart
Reactions: Loskol and yudo

yudo

Nov 16, 2023
Belgium
I also miss Team skywars, I also want it back, but I would rather not play it if solo skywars has to be removed for it.
Since you have mentioned switch gamemodes, I think it should be: a week Team Skywars and a week of Team Lucky Island.
My friends played Team Skywars at first, but then they left to play Team Lucky Island because they thought it was more funny. After they were removed in Sept 2022, they all left the server.
No tbf same, solo skywars shouldn't be removed 'cause then what would I play if none of my friends were online, I just wish they brought TSW and TLI back, and just remove parcour maybe since no one really cares about that game.

Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
No tbf same, solo skywars shouldn't be removed 'cause then what would I play if none of my friends were online, I just wish they brought TSW and TLI back, and just remove parcour maybe since no one really cares about tha

I agree that they should add Team Skywars and Team Lucky Islands back which would rotate once a week. But in my opinion Solo Skywars and Parkour should both stay.

yudo

Nov 16, 2023
Belgium
I agree that they should add Team Skywars and Team Lucky Islands back which would rotate once a week. But in my opinion Solo Skywars and Parkour should both stay.
Solo Skywars yeah, but parkour? That's a thing on almost every server and is the same in every version of minecraft, above that it only has around 10-20 players on cube

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Solo Skywars yeah, but parkour? That's a thing on almost every server and is the same in every version of minecraft, above that it only has around 10-20 players on cube
Yeah I understand that, but if Cubecraft removed parkour, there would not be any non pvp games left other than skyblock and seasonal games.

yudo

Nov 16, 2023
Belgium
Yeah I understand that, but if Cubecraft removed parkour, there would not be any non pvp games left other than skyblock and seasonal games.
Okay but if you see the amount of players in parkour, I don't think it'd be a big difference on the player count anyways. Right now it got 6 players and its peak is like 20 or something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom