Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gyrp1403

Dec 7, 2015
plz have an eggwars map wif 4 teams of 10 as teams of ten is only on Rome and rushing the other team is easy. also rome's gameplay is short so map wif 4 teams of 10 will make eggwars wif largeteams longer and more fun.

Mandje

Jul 8, 2015
teamskywars abilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandje

Jul 8, 2015
giphy.gif

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
I personally think that you guys should add more to money walls. Every other game on Cubecraft has at least 5 maps but because money walls only has 3 + no Halloween map its losing popularity.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I suggest a solo TeamSkywars /:)
I´d also like being able to play TeamSkywars´maps with Lucky Blocks, because there aren´t a lot of Lucky Wars maps ;·)

DeSkeereKoala

Dec 13, 2015
Rusland
If you want a long game in eggwars you can chose underdasea
It's nice that there is much diference in the eggwars maps.
rather i would like more mapps for 6 and 8 people in a team
Not 1 in a team, that would be wierd
I say no...

iReuwnen

Dec 14, 2015
Candyland
Helleuw peeps,

Skywars

Make more maps with Semi-middles, and make the islands bigger so there is more room to PvP

Team Skywars
Wool->Clay, way too much teammates who are trying to burn the whole thing.

Eggwars
Fine to me, but it's a camp walhalla, or is it just me?

(:

Reactions: telegamer

Im_A_Jinchuuriki

Dec 5, 2015
pennsylvania
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)
What I think should be fixed on the Egg wars and skywars is when you jump to a block and get warped back and fall into the void but other than that, I think everything is perfect!

Last edited:
Reactions: Iselciour
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom