Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Disclaimer: This suggestion is mostly for Bedrock platform but can be applied to Java as well

Last year, there was less maps during events due to work on the 1.19 migration which is understandable.

Now that we are in 1.20, I would like for us to have more Event maps this year on CubeCraft!

It would be amazing to see the maps that didn't return last year return possibly with a new color palette.

Hatch - Solo EggWars (Spring)
Chocolate - EggWars TO2 (Spring)
Fence - EggWars TO2 (Spring)
Vacation - EggWars TO2 (Summer)
Love - EggWars TO2 and TO4 versions (Valentines, Put it with Lunar event)
Haunted - EggWars TO2 (Halloween)
Eggs - EggWars TO4 (Spring)
Valentine - Solo SkyWars (Valentines, Put it with Lunar event)
Rabbit - Solo SkyWars (Spring)
Bunny - Solo SkyWars (Spring)
Factory - Solo SkyWars (Winter)
Garden - SkyWars TO2 (Spring)
Feast - SkyWars TO2 (Winter)

Do you agree with the suggestion? Also, in the comments, let me know which map you would like to see return

LyriexFoSx

Jan 17, 2024
Disclaimer: This suggestion is mostly for Bedrock platform but can be applied to Java as well

Last year, there was less maps during events due to work on the 1.19 migration which is understandable.

Now that we are in 1.20, I would like for us to have more Event maps this year on CubeCraft!

It would be amazing to see the maps that didn't return last year return possibly with a new color palette.

Hatch - Solo EggWars (Spring)
Chocolate - EggWars TO2 (Spring)
Fence - EggWars TO2 (Spring)
Vacation - EggWars TO2 (Summer)
Love - EggWars TO2 and TO4 versions (Valentines, Put it with Lunar event)
Haunted - EggWars TO2 (Halloween)
Eggs - EggWars TO4 (Spring)
Valentine - Solo SkyWars (Valentines, Put it with Lunar event)
Rabbit - Solo SkyWars (Spring)
Bunny - Solo SkyWars (Spring)
Factory - Solo SkyWars (Winter)
Garden - SkyWars TO2 (Spring)
Feast - SkyWars TO2 (Winter)

Do you agree with the suggestion? Also, in the comments, let me know which map you would like
I think it's excellent that new maps are returning:D

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don’t want the lucky islands solos map “Tiger” to return. It’s the only map that has 16 instead of 12 players, making it harder to win and winning takes longer. It takes a lot to bridge to other players islands, and there’s this annoying strategy where you can break slime platforms to prevent other players from being able to leave their spawn island. It’s the second worst map for the game in my opinion, behind the Halloween map “Spider” which I made a whole post about in the past. Thankfully they are both only seasonal.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I really don’t want the lucky islands solos map “Tiger” to return. It’s the only map that has 16 instead of 12 players, making it harder to win and winning takes longer. It takes a lot to bridge to other players islands, and there’s this annoying strategy where you can break slime platforms to prevent other players from being able to leave their spawn island. It’s the second worst map for the game in my opinion, behind the Halloween map “Spider” which I made a whole post about in the past. Thankfully they are both only seasonal.
That’s why I didn’t put this map on the list of maps CubeCraft should bring back

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
All I want is a new good Skywars Mega map! Mega has such a small map pool and playing on a good new one, maybe with some new interesting thing, would be so fun.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom