Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I think that the map Underdasea is the worst eggwars map, the islands are reaaaaaally far away form the centre and the gameplay isn´t really good, maybe adding something that makes it special, like some fishes swimming from the centre to each islands ( which players would be able to break) so people could arrive to the middle faster. Another idea is to use the Money Walls lobby´s mermaid and put it between the islands and the middle. What do you think, builders? :rolleyes:
Underdasea is one of my favorite maps :(

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
- Remove punch III from the overpowered chests.
Total agree with this one, in team skywars thebow with punch 3 its ok because the islands are big but in skywars they're small and the bow with punch 3 is too OP maybe a bow with punch 1 its better and there will be less campers.

D

Deleted member 15612

Oh, come on, there is a reason why it's called ''OP CHESTS'' BECAUSE THEY'RE OVERPOWERED.
You don't always play OP chests, sometimes you can find a donator that votes, or be the donator.

Reactions: Iselciour

Ragon_ProPvP

Oct 25, 2015
I have recently buy the diamond rank and i would like , like in Team/Solo skywars, to vote something! +1?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
IDEA: they should make signes in any game type with all the maps, so you can join the map you want. In that case; you can remove biomes and other maps from the 'game boards', but don't remove it from the map signs, would be pretty handy to find a specified map. :)
-telegamer ~ Owen

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
IDEA: they should make signes in any game type with all the maps, so you can join the map you want. In that case; you can remove biomes and other maps from the 'game boards', but don't remove it from the map signs, would be pretty handy to find a specified map. :)
-telegamer ~ Owen
Like +1

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Add a special taunt if you get a kill, I would suggest little things like 1 firework that goes off or it places a flower or a sign with RIP [playername].
This would be nice as long it's NOT LAGGY for players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom