remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
forest rz.jpg

CubeCraft EggWars Guide 06-02-2018

Welcome to this EggWars guide!
I have seen quite a lot players who do not know how to play this awesome game, so I decided to make a guide thread about it!
Correct me if I stated some wrong facts, or if I have forgotten some things.
I hope you know how to play EggWars after reading this thread!

First, I would like to start with the content, to make this thread more accessible.
-1. How to join a game?
-2. I would like to play with friends, but how?
-3. How to play?
-4. The shop.
-5. The vote options.
-6. Some tactics.
-7. The maps!
-8. The end!

Wanna know how to join a game of EggWars? Click on the spoiler below!
1.0, How to join the CubeCraft server?

Before you can join the EggWars game, you have to join our amazing CubeCraft server! But... How to join?
-First, start up your MineCraft launcher.
-Click on the "launch" button.
-Your MineCraft launcher has launched you to the main menu, click on "Multiplayer" now.
-Click on "Add server".
-Fill in the name "CubeCraft", and fill in the IP: play.cubecraftgames.net, so, actually, do this: https://gyazo.com/2c1dc3ba286790c19e5df91bef000dfa.
-Cick on the CubeCraft server, and click on "join server", and you are done!

1.1, How to join a game?
-Push the "1" button, and click. The compass menu should pop up now.
-Click at the Dragon egg. For a picture of the dragon egg, click at this link: https://gyazo.com/04de02aee3ee533c491c4066708677ba <----
-You should have been spawned in a random lobby. If you want to select a lobby, click on the "9" button at your keyboard, and click the right button of your mouse.
-Walk straight and then walk left/right. The difference between the left and the left side is that you can play normal EggWars on the left side and you can play Speed EggWars on the right side. If you want to know how Speed EggWars works, go to 3.0.
-Click on a sign! If the glass behind the sign is green, you are able to join the game, if the glass is yellow the game is starting, so if you want to join that game, hurry up!
If the glass is purple, the game is full, and if the glass is red the game has begun, so there's no way to join anymore.

Eehr, but how to play with friends? Wanna know the answer? Read this!
The best thing about playing at this server is to play with your friends! It doesn't metter if they are in-game friends or in-real-life friends, we all need them!
But... How to play with friends? Follow the steps below!

2.0, How to play in a party?

-Open your chat.
-Type "/p add [insert name here]", or "/p invite [insert name here]" (I always use /p add, because it's easier!)
-Wait until the player accepts or denies your party request!
How do I talk?
-Use "/pc" or "/party chat", and talk!

2.1, I would like to talk instead of text messaging with my party members!
-There are actually 3 options: You can download Skype, Discord or TeamSpeak. I prefer Discord because all the voices are excellent, and you can even make your own server with roles! How cool is that!?
-Links: Discord, Skype, and TeamSpeak. (Click on the words)
-Make a group, invite some members and start chatting! :) Have fun!

You still do not know how to play a game. Read this to know how to play a game!
You have discovered how to join a game, but the important question is: How do I play a game of EggWars?

3.0, The start of the game.
-Select a kit, if you do not have one, do not select one. :p
-Wait until you are being teleported into your spawn cage. Can you already feel the ambiance of this exciting game?
-You are being spawned, what to do now? Well, run to an iron generator and upgrade it to level 2. Buy armor and a sowrd/axe. You can defend yourself now!
-For example: You are in a team of 3 and you want to attack. What to do? You always need 1 defender, and 2 attackers. The attackers have to come back to the base if the enemy is going to attack. The defender always stays on your main island and sometimes go to the middle island, to collect resources. He also farms diamonds and gold, and has to place the obsidian.
-If you are a rusher: Build to the islands next to your, destroy their eggs and kill all the players.
-If you want diamonds, and very quick: Build to the middle island instead of building to your neighbours, and run to the diamond generators. You can collect diamonds now!
You need 5 diamonds to upgrade the generator on your own island to level 1, you need 10 diamonds to upgrade it to level 2, and you need 25 diamonds to upgrade the diamonds generator to level 3. Level 3 is the highest level.

3.1, Midgame.
You have collected diamonds, and you have (most likely) destroyed the egg of your neighbours. You don't want your egg to be destroyed, so: What to to?
Collect gold, turn on your gold generator and start collecting gold at your own island!
Make obsidian at the villager and protect your egg with it!
Also make diamond swords, iron gear and shields!
It's smart to store those items up in a secret chest, on a hidden place at your island! It's also smart to cover it with clay or obsidian, so that other players can't reach the chest very fast.
You can also build a fortress, but keep in mind that players can call you a camper. My advice is: Just ignore them and fight them with your sword!
Try to kill all your enemies until there are only 1/2 teams left.

3.3, The end of the game.
So, there are only 2/3 teams left and you are one of them. What to do now?
Make some enderpearls and many Notch Apples. (Also known as 'God Apples')
Gear yourself up with the best stuff of the game. Many blocks, many pieces of food, tnt, the best armor, the best sword, the best bow and the best pickaxe.
Attack your enemies now, and make sure they can't see you. The best way to sneak into someone's base is by throwing an enderpearl to a tactical place near the egg, such like a tree in Fairground.
Destroy their egg and finish the game!

3.4, Speed EggWars.
This works actually the same as normal EggWars, but there's a few differences.
The generators are upgraded and the prices are decreased. There are also other kits than in normal EggWars.
Speed EggWars is made for the rushers: People who build to their enemies to destroy their eggs, kill all the players of the team and collect their resources. Over and over. You need PvP skills to play this game, and you need (it's useful) building skills, like jitter bridge.
This game is fast, so that's why it's called "Speed EggWars".

Wanna know more about the store?
4.0, The store.

This is the store. You have acces to the store by clicking on the villager on your island.
There are a couple of sections in the store.
-Weapons: Buy swords and axes in this section!
-Armor: Buy pieces of armor in this section!
-Bows: Buy bows+arrows in this section!
-Food: You can buy food in this section, such like carrots, steaks and golden apples.
-Miscellaneous: You can buy player trackers, tnt, and other cool stuff in this section.
-Blocks: Buy blocks like clay and obsidian in this section!

The voting options.
There are a couple of voting options in this game, and I would like to tell them to you!
5.0, The time vote options.
You can vote for the time in this voting menu, and there are 3 times:
-Day: Play in the daylight by selecting this option!
-Evening: Wanna play in the evening? Select this vote option!
-Night: Playing in the moonlight gives your EggWars experience a boost, and it's very fun to play EggWars while it's dark!

5.1, The item vote options.
If you wanna play with OP items, such like diamond armor, or just with the basic items, select this voting menu!
Overpowered items: If you want to play with OP pickaxes, reduced prices and diamond armor, select this voting option!
Normal items: If you want to play with the regular items and the normal prices, select this vote option!
Hardcore items: If you want to play with basic items, like non-enchanted pickaxes and increased prices, select this vote option! This vote option does also disable natural regeneration, so it's hard to survive in this mode!

I think you wanna know some tactics now! Read them below!
6.0, some tactics.
You learnt to play this game, but I think you need some good tactics!
Read them below! (Wow typed it twice :dab:)

Tactic 1:
-For example: You are in a team of 3 and you want to attack. What to do? You always need 1 defender, and 2 attackers. The attackers have to come back to the base if the enemy is going to attack. The defender always stays on your main island and sometimes go to the middle island, to collect resources. He also farms diamonds and gold, and has to place the obsidian. You always need a defender.

Tactic 2:
-Rush to the middle island, get some diamonds, and break the bridge.
-Upgrade your diamond generator to level 1, collect diamonds, and upgrade the diamond generator until it's level 3.
-Make diamond (only if the OverPowered mode is selected), or iron armor, and hide it in your secret chest.
Make and obsidian base. First upgrade your gold generator to the max level, and start collecting gold! You need about 3 stacks, then make obsidian, and make your official obsidian base! It's also nice to add chests to your wall, because some players forget to take an axe with them if they are going to attack. (TIP: Always take an axe with you if you are going to attack! It could be useful!)
Stack yourself up with golden apples and some extra sets of diamond/iron armor, so that you don't have to shop while in a fight! And buy arrows and blocks, lots of arrows and blocks!
-Take out your biggest enemies, but make sure there's always a defender at your island!

Maps
jungleforums-jpg.136078

Jungle
foodforums-jpg.135304

Food
beachforums-jpg.135305

Beach (Don't know if this map is still on the map selector)
hutseggwarsforums-jpg.134041

Huts
westernforums.jpg

Western
mushroomsforums.jpg

Mushroom

I decided to only to select my favourite maps. Btw I couldn't find a couple of maps, sorry! Send (rendered) images to me if you have a picture of a map which isn't in here!

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It's nice and all, no doubt about that, but it's pretty basic stuff and I don't think anyone will get much use out of the information considering new players are most likely not on the forums. You could try adding some more strategy stuff instead.
That's a pretty good idea! I will add more stuff tomorrow, I'm going to play EggWars now ;)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
View attachment 141975

CubeCraft EggWars Guide 06-02-2018

Welcome to this EggWars guide!
I have seen quite a lot players who do not know how to play this awesome game, so I decided to make a guide thread about it!
Correct me if I stated some wrong facts, or if I have forgotten some things.
I hope you know how to play EggWars after reading this thread!

First, I would like to start with the content, to make this thread more accessible.
-1. How to join a game?
-2. I would like to play with friends, but how?
-3. How to play?
-4. The shop.
-5. The vote options.
-6. The maps!
-7. The end!

Wanna know how to join a game of EggWars? Click on the spoiler below!
1.0, How to join the CubeCraft server?

Before you can join the EggWars game, you have to join our amazing CubeCraft server! But... How to join?
-First, start up your MineCraft launcher.
-Click on the "launch" button.
-Your MineCraft launcher has launched you to the main menu, click on "Multiplayer" now.
-Click on "Add server".
-Fill in the name "CubeCraft", and fill in the IP: play.cubecraftgames.net, so, actually, do this: https://gyazo.com/2c1dc3ba286790c19e5df91bef000dfa.
-Cick on the CubeCraft server, and click on "join server", and you are done!

1.1, How to join a game?
-Push the "1" button, and click. The compass menu should pop up now.
-Click at the Dragon egg. For a picture of the dragon egg, click at this link: https://gyazo.com/04de02aee3ee533c491c4066708677ba <----
-You should have been spawned in a random lobby. If you want to select a lobby, click on the "9" button at your keyboard, and click the right button of your mouse.
-Walk straight and then walk left/right. The difference between the left and the left side is that you can play normal EggWars on the left side and you can play Speed EggWars on the right side. If you want to know how Speed EggWars works, go to 3.0.
-Click on a sign! If the glass behind the sign is green, you are able to join the game, if the glass is yellow the game is starting, so if you want to join that game, hurry up!
If the glass is purple, the game is full, and if the glass is red the game has begun, so there's no way to join anymore.

Eehr, but how to play with friends? Wanna know the answer? Read this!
The best thing about playing at this server is to play with your friends! It doesn't metter if they are in-game friends or in-real-life friends, we all need them!
But... How to play with friends? Follow the steps below!

2.0, How to play in a party?

-Open your chat.
-Type "/p add [insert name here]", or "/p invite [insert name here]" (I always use /p add, because it's easier!)
-Wait until the player accepts or denies your party request!
How do I talk?
-Use "/pc" or "/party chat", and talk!

2.1, I would like to talk instead of text messaging with my party members!
-There are actually 3 options: You can download Skype, Discord or TeamSpeak. I prefer Discord because all the voices are excellent, and you can even make your own server with roles! How cool is that!?
-Links: Discord, Skype, and TeamSpeak. (Click on the words)
-Make a group, invite some members and start chatting! :) Have fun!

You still do not know how to play a game. Read this to know how to play a game!
You have discovered how to join a game, but the important question is: How do I play a game of EggWars?

3.0, The start of the game.
-Select a kit, if you do not have one, do not select one. :p
-Wait until you are being teleported into your spawn cage. Can you already feel the ambiance of this exciting game?
-You are being spawned, what to do now? Well, run to an iron generator and upgrade it to level 2. Buy armor and a sowrd/axe. You can defend yourself now!
-If you are a rusher: Build to the islands next to your, destroy their eggs and kill all the players.
-If you want diamonds, and very quick: Build to the middle island instead of building to your neighbours, and run to the diamond generators. You can collect diamonds now!
You need 5 diamonds to upgrade the generator on your own island to level 1, you need 10 diamonds to upgrade it to level 2, and you need 25 diamonds to upgrade the diamonds generator to level 3. Level 3 is the highest level.

3.1, Midgame.
You have collected diamonds, and you have (most likely) destroyed the egg of your neighbours. You don't want your egg to be destroyed, so: What to to?
Collect gold, turn on your gold generator and start collecting gold at your own island!
Make obsidian at the villager and protect your egg with it!
Also make diamond swords, iron gear and shields!
It's smart to store those items up in a secret chest, on a hidden place at your island! It's also smart to cover it with clay or obsidian, so that other players can't reach the chest very fast.
You can also build a fortress, but keep in mind that players can call you a camper. My advice is: Just ignore them and fight them with your sword!
Try to kill all your enemies until there are only 1/2 teams left.

3.3, The end of the game.
So, there are only 2/3 teams left and you are one of them. What to do now?
Make some enderpearls and many Notch Apples. (Also known as 'God Apples')
Gear yourself up with the best stuff of the game. Many blocks, many pieces of food, tnt, the best armor, the best sword, the best bow and the best pickaxe.
Attack your enemies now, and make sure they can't see you. The best way to sneak into someone's base is by throwing an enderpearl to a tactical place near the egg, such like a tree in Fairground.
Destroy their egg and finish the game!

Wanna know more about the store?
4.0, The store.

This is the store. You have acces to the store by clicking on the villager on your island.
There are a couple of sections in the store.
-Weapons: Buy swords and axes in this section!
-Armor: Buy pieces of armor in this section!
-Bows: Buy bows+arrows in this section!
-Food: You can buy food in this section, such like carrots, steaks and golden apples.
-Miscellaneous: You can buy player trackers, tnt, and other cool stuff in this section.
-Blocks: Buy blocks like clay and obsidian in this section!

The voting options.
There are a couple of voting options in this game, and I would like to tell them to you!
5.0, The time vote options.
You can vote for the time in this voting menu, and there are 3 times:
-Day: Play in the daylight by selecting this option!
-Evening: Wanna play in the evening? Select this vote option!
-Night: Playing in the moonlight gives your EggWars experience a boost, and it's very fun to play EggWars while it's dark!

5.1, The item vote options.
If you wanna play with OP items, such like diamond armor, or just with the basic items, select this voting menu!
Overpowered items: If you want to play with OP pickaxes, reduced prices and diamond armor, select this voting option!
Normal items: If you want to play with the regular items and the normal prices, select this vote option!
Hardcore items: If you want to play with basic items, like non-enchanted pickaxes and increased prices, select this vote option!
Maps
jungleforums-jpg.136078

Jungle
foodforums-jpg.135304

Food
beachforums-jpg.135305

Beach (Don't know if this map is still on the map selector)
hutseggwarsforums-jpg.134041

Huts
westernforums.jpg

Western
mushroomsforums.jpg

Mushroom

I decided to only to select my favourite maps. Btw I couldn't find a couple of maps, sorry! Send (rendered) images to me if you have a picture of a map which isn't in here!

Personally, most players here already know how to do this, but amazing you took the time to make this!

Reactions: remio
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Really aesthetically appealing thread!
As always I am a massive fan of how the colours were used as it makes the titles and important sections big and bold so players do not have to search frantically if they only wish to find the answer to one simple thing. This can help in many ways especially time-saving as then people can just pick out the information they wish to acquire and it will be easier for them to do so.

All the paragraphs seem to have a large amount of detail and time put into them so I commend you for that factor as well. There are many facts and tips showing what you should do and what you need to do to achieve a very rewarding game of egg wars.

Hope to see more of these in the coming future!

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Nice that you wrote a massive guide on a pretty self explanatory game, but like try not to try as much for helper it's kinda obnoxious and will probably lower your chances

Reactions: Miauw and remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Nice that you wrote a massive guide on a pretty self explanatory game, but like try not to try as much for helper it's kinda obnoxious and will probably lower your chances
Same like I told him ;p
Trying to hard is not that of a great idea, I stopped doing so a while ago

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom