Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hey Remi, you did a good job but most of the stuff from 1.0 - 2.0 isn't related to EggWars in any way, it seems more of a "How to JOIN EggWars" instead of an actual guide. Also, try sharing some of your tactics, maybe they would help!

Reactions: Priley

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Really nice guide for starters! It is really complete and easy to understand.
1 thing I missed: You didn't include the fact that hardcore items also disables natural regeneration :D

Reactions: remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Tactic 1:
-For example: You are in a team of 3 and you want to attack. What to do? You always need 1 defender, and 2 attackers. The attackers have to come back to the base if the enemy is going to attack. The defender always stays on your main island and sometimes go to the middle island, to collect resources. He also farms diamonds and gold, and has to place the obsidian. You always need a defender.
Completely disagree. Like, completely
Defense is not necessairy

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Completely disagree. Like, completely
Defense is not necessairy

Please think about it that this is a thread for starters.
For starters, their egg is their life, they think it's the most important thing in the game. I did too when I started :p
These tactics work the best for starting people in my opinion: Just guarding your egg and upgrading the diamond generator.

Some tips:
Tactic 1 is only for team mode, so perhaps put that there so people won't crossteam :)
For tactic 2: some of the things you put there are optional, not needed, like full dia instead of iron and an axe. Also the obsidian base is not needed. Perhaps put there that these things are not needed, but depends on the situation :P
Also you shouldn't advice people to put their good armor in the chest, just equip it and put a second armor in a chest.

Really nice that you add more stuff, so this guide gets better and better, and thanks for adding my regeneration thing :P

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
True ;p, but I also wanted to ask why he doesn't like them.
because they're bad (at least for me).

You don't always need one defender just standing at the island and wasting his time, and activating your own diamond generator and breaking your bridge and camp for the rest of the game is even worse.

My personal strategy is either rush everyone or mid camp, or a combination of both.

Reactions: remio and Cubo ㅤ

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com

You don't always need one defender just standing at the island and wasting his time, and activating your own diamond generator and breaking your bridge and camp for the rest of the game is even worse.

My personal strategy is either rush everyone or mid camp, or a combination of both.
x2

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Okay, good to see that you explain your choice :) (I am sorry for my previous message, I thought another person replied. Won't happen again!)

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom