Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What parts of the thread do you mean?
He meant that creating guides like this, and translating the forum is helper-like, I think we should just stop doing it ;p
I still think you're awesome, and you deserve the rank, but also your "Occupation" is kinda ehhh ;s
EDIT: We indeed both stopped checking the necro-posted threads, but we should also stop doing things like these ;p (still love you xxx)
Quote me one more time, but then we should stay on topic xd

Reactions: iLoveYouu

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
He meant that creating guides like this, and translating the forum is helper-like, I think we should just stop doing it ;p
I still think you're awesome, and you deserve the rank, but also your "Occupation" is kinda ehhh ;s
True, but the last months I have explored that being helper is not only having a great tag. You have to work for it.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
True, but the last months I explored that being helper is not only having a great tag. Still want it though. Will be removed after 2 minutes
Look at @Gainfullterror's activity on the forums, purely looking at his forums activity he's like the best candidate for helper. I know he has already been helper and stupid stuff happened, but he's still like the best candidate

Reactions: Troublesomee

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
True, but the last months I explored that being helper is not only having a great tag. Still want it though. Will be removed after 2 minutes
agh, ima quote you some more xD
I also really underestimated the helper rank, I just thought it was such a nice tag to be famous, but you actually gotta come home from school and handle a bunch of reports, you gotta check forums etc. And I know how little time you have to play ingame, so it would be difficult for you tho ;p
(but you deserve it)

Look at @Gainfullterror's activity on the forums, purely looking at his forums activity he's like the best candidate for helper. I know he has already been helper and stupid stuff happened, but he's still like the best candidate
Stupid stuff? Conversation plz

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I totally agree with you, he is, indeed, the best candidate.
agh, ima quote you some more xD
I also really underestimated the helper rank, I just thought it was such a nice tag to be famous, but you actually gotta come home from school and handle a bunch of reports, you gotta check forums etc. And I know how little time you have to play ingame, so it would be difficult for you tho ;p
(but you deserve it)

Stupid stuff? Conversation plz
There are more players who deserve that rank, but do not get it.

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I totally agree with you, he is, indeed, the best candidate.

There are more players who deserve that rank, but do not get it.
True, true,
But my point is, I think we both underestimate(d) it.
I know how little time you have, if only your parents would let you game more xd
You'd be a great staff, but I think the ultimate "helper tryhards" have less chance ;v (just my thoughts)

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
True, true,
But my point is, I think we both underestimate(d) it.
I know how little time you have, if only your parents would let you game more xd
You'd be a great staff, but I think the ultimate "helper tryhards" have less chance ;v (just my thoughts)
Let's move to a conversation. I think I can game more when my tests are over btw.

Reactions: Priley

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 141975

CubeCraft EggWars Guide 06-02-2018

Welcome to this EggWars guide!
I have seen quite a lot players who do not know how to play this awesome game, so I decided to make a guide thread about it!
Correct me if I stated some wrong facts, or if I have forgotten some things.
I hope you know how to play EggWars after reading this thread!

First, I would like to start with the content, to make this thread more accessible.
-1. How to join a game?
-2. I would like to play with friends, but how?
-3. How to play?
-4. The shop.
-5. The vote options.
-6. The maps!
-7. The end!

Wanna know how to join a game of EggWars? Click on the spoiler below!
1.0, How to join the CubeCraft server?

Before you can join the EggWars game, you have to join our amazing CubeCraft server! But... How to join?
-First, start up your MineCraft launcher.
-Click on the "launch" button.
-Your MineCraft launcher has launched you to the main menu, click on "Multiplayer" now.
-Click on "Add server".
-Fill in the name "CubeCraft", and fill in the IP: play.cubecraftgames.net, so, actually, do this: https://gyazo.com/2c1dc3ba286790c19e5df91bef000dfa.
-Cick on the CubeCraft server, and click on "join server", and you are done!

1.1, How to join a game?
-Push the "1" button, and click. The compass menu should pop up now.
-Click at the Dragon egg. For a picture of the dragon egg, click at this link: https://gyazo.com/04de02aee3ee533c491c4066708677ba <----
-You should have been spawned in a random lobby. If you want to select a lobby, click on the "9" button at your keyboard, and click the right button of your mouse.
-Walk straight and then walk left/right. The difference between the left and the left side is that you can play normal EggWars on the left side and you can play Speed EggWars on the right side. If you want to know how Speed EggWars works, go to 3.0.
-Click on a sign! If the glass behind the sign is green, you are able to join the game, if the glass is yellow the game is starting, so if you want to join that game, hurry up!
If the glass is purple, the game is full, and if the glass is red the game has begun, so there's no way to join anymore.

Eehr, but how to play with friends? Wanna know the answer? Read this!
The best thing about playing at this server is to play with your friends! It doesn't metter if they are in-game friends or in-real-life friends, we all need them!
But... How to play with friends? Follow the steps below!

2.0, How to play in a party?

-Open your chat.
-Type "/p add [insert name here]", or "/p invite [insert name here]" (I always use /p add, because it's easier!)
-Wait until the player accepts or denies your party request!
How do I talk?
-Use "/pc" or "/party chat", and talk!

2.1, I would like to talk instead of text messaging with my party members!
-There are actually 3 options: You can download Skype, Discord or TeamSpeak. I prefer Discord because all the voices are excellent, and you can even make your own server with roles! How cool is that!?
-Links: Discord, Skype, and TeamSpeak. (Click on the words)
-Make a group, invite some members and start chatting! :) Have fun!

You still do not know how to play a game. Read this to know how to play a game!
You have discovered how to join a game, but the important question is: How do I play a game of EggWars?

3.0, The start of the game.
-Select a kit, if you do not have one, do not select one. :p
-Wait until you are being teleported into your spawn cage. Can you already feel the ambiance of this exciting game?
-You are being spawned, what to do now? Well, run to an iron generator and upgrade it to level 2. Buy armor and a sowrd/axe. You can defend yourself now!
-If you are a rusher: Build to the islands next to your, destroy their eggs and kill all the players.
-If you want diamonds, and very quick: Build to the middle island instead of building to your neighbours, and run to the diamond generators. You can collect diamonds now!
You need 5 diamonds to upgrade the generator on your own island to level 1, you need 10 diamonds to upgrade it to level 2, and you need 25 diamonds to upgrade the diamonds generator to level 3. Level 3 is the highest level.

3.1, Midgame.
You have collected diamonds, and you have (most likely) destroyed the egg of your neighbours. You don't want your egg to be destroyed, so: What to to?
Collect gold, turn on your gold generator and start collecting gold at your own island!
Make obsidian at the villager and protect your egg with it!
Also make diamond swords, iron gear and shields!
It's smart to store those items up in a secret chest, on a hidden place at your island! It's also smart to cover it with clay or obsidian, so that other players can't reach the chest very fast.
You can also build a fortress, but keep in mind that players can call you a camper. My advice is: Just ignore them and fight them with your sword!
Try to kill all your enemies until there are only 1/2 teams left.

3.3, The end of the game.
So, there are only 2/3 teams left and you are one of them. What to do now?
Make some enderpearls and many Notch Apples. (Also known as 'God Apples')
Gear yourself up with the best stuff of the game. Many blocks, many pieces of food, tnt, the best armor, the best sword, the best bow and the best pickaxe.
Attack your enemies now, and make sure they can't see you. The best way to sneak into someone's base is by throwing an enderpearl to a tactical place near the egg, such like a tree in Fairground.
Destroy their egg and finish the game!

3.4, Speed EggWars.
This works actually the same as normal EggWars, but there's a few differences.
The generators are upgraded and the prices are decreased. There are also other kits than in normal EggWars.
This game is fast, so that's why it's called "Speed EggWars".

Wanna know more about the store?
4.0, The store.

This is the store. You have acces to the store by clicking on the villager on your island.
There are a couple of sections in the store.
-Weapons: Buy swords and axes in this section!
-Armor: Buy pieces of armor in this section!
-Bows: Buy bows+arrows in this section!
-Food: You can buy food in this section, such like carrots, steaks and golden apples.
-Miscellaneous: You can buy player trackers, tnt, and other cool stuff in this section.
-Blocks: Buy blocks like clay and obsidian in this section!

The voting options.
There are a couple of voting options in this game, and I would like to tell them to you!
5.0, The time vote options.
You can vote for the time in this voting menu, and there are 3 times:
-Day: Play in the daylight by selecting this option!
-Evening: Wanna play in the evening? Select this vote option!
-Night: Playing in the moonlight gives your EggWars experience a boost, and it's very fun to play EggWars while it's dark!

5.1, The item vote options.
If you wanna play with OP items, such like diamond armor, or just with the basic items, select this voting menu!
Overpowered items: If you want to play with OP pickaxes, reduced prices and diamond armor, select this voting option!
Normal items: If you want to play with the regular items and the normal prices, select this vote option!
Hardcore items: If you want to play with basic items, like non-enchanted pickaxes and increased prices, select this vote option!

Maps
jungleforums-jpg.136078

Jungle
foodforums-jpg.135304

Food
beachforums-jpg.135305

Beach (Don't know if this map is still on the map selector)
hutseggwarsforums-jpg.134041

Huts
westernforums.jpg

Western
mushroomsforums.jpg

Mushroom

I decided to only to select my favourite maps. Btw I couldn't find a couple of maps, sorry! Send (rendered) images to me if you have a picture of a map which isn't in here!

I myself dont need a guide, but this would help a lot of other players! Its great to see people actually spend time on this stuff! <3

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Totally ignoring him xd
Why? I just like to make guides for other players, and no one is going to stop me, unless staff gives critism.
Edit: so if staff members make guides everybody is like "omg well done" but if normal members make guides everybody is like "oh helper tryhard!". I do not get it.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom