Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CRISED

Jul 21, 2019
I've been thinking about this lately, and I'm sure someone has suggested this before, but my idea is to add a 2v2 duels mode. So, basically normal duels but 2v2 instead of 1v1 which you can play with party members or random people. Its a step in the direction of hosting private games in skywars or such, with wins that dont count. I hope this feature could be added some time!
-crised

Reactions: Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
Although this idea has been suggested many times before, my answer will always be the same, and I want to share it with you.
I agree with the idea of having 2v2 duels with friends, or even 3v3 or higher. But, the problem I see in here, is that, if you 2v2 or 3v3 with random people, I would be afraid of team trolling. I know it's bannable, and they can be punished, but it would ruin the fun of 2v2ing...

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I support this idea, I think 2v2 duels will be very fun. I'm hopeless in duels so having a friend alongside me would definitely help!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I can see people's confusion after randomly being put in a team with someone who has barely any PVP knowledge.
It'll be extremely frustrating to play with random people that might not even speak English which will make things so hard in a gamode similar to this.
It would be fun though to play with friends in a party, as there wouldn't be anything that'll bother me then, but that's the only way I see it actually working and making sense as a gamode.
Would definitely be a yes from me if it is only for parties, but it is a hard no if it is for random teams only

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Hi! This was suggested multiple times, and still not added yet, therefore I don't think that CubeCraft is going to add that, It's also going to be hard to play with a random player as a teammate, as they might not be able to understand your tactics.
For now, I can say that I would love to see this added, *as long as you will be able to choose a specific player* as your teammate. (Party system)
That was everything I wanted to say.
After all, Please continue enjoying your journey.

CRISED

Jul 21, 2019
Hello,
Although this idea has been suggested many times before, my answer will always be the same, and I want to share it with you.
I agree with the idea of having 2v2 duels with friends, or even 3v3 or higher. But, the problem I see in here, is that, if you 2v2 or 3v3 with random people, I would be afraid of team trolling. I know it's bannable, and they can be punished, but it would ruin the fun of 2v2ing...
I understand what you're saying, but 'friendly fire' could be switched off which basically means you could only somewhat team troll by being afk or leaving.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom