Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No, thanks.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
@Sevenade78 Members aren't able to get vanity (from the chest) so only iron rank + can actually get this.

If you would need to pay 15.000 vanity points. And just have iron rank it will take some time before you can use it.
15.000 : 3.000 (obsidian rank) = 5 weeks. So that means every obsidian is able to active it every 5 weeks, and ranks lower than this would have it more than 5 weeks.

Double XP, this could also be a really usefull way to level up faster to 100!
With the cost of 10.000 vanity points you would be able to activate a double XP just for your own.
As leveling doesn't gives you a in-game advantage, I think this would be very good if it would be added.

And yes, as I've been on the server for over 1 year now. I do have 120.000+ vanity points. But if the double XP/points would be added.
I could do 7-8 double points for 1 hour, what will make it a total of 7-8 hours. It would be possible to reduce the time from 1 hour to possible 30 minutes. That would make it for me round about 4 hours of double XP/points.

And as I've said, double points could help out the players that aren't good at the game and get a low amount of points.

That sounds like a better idea. Making the time shorter sounds like a well made compromise. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom