• No, thanks.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Dear CubeCrafters,

There have been double points in the game for a long time now.
At the moment, the only way to get it is by buying it in the store.

As we've already had conversations about vanity, I think being able to use double points and vanity could bring some fun to the server.
With obsidian rank you're able to get 3.000 vanity points a week.
I would say to do 1 multiplier for 5.000 vanity points. So that means you'll be able to get 1 every 2 weeks.

This could help out new players to get some kits when they just started playing.

Thanks for reading,

-Zhypo

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I really like the concept, however point multipliers are global meaning that when one is active, every player on the server at the time receives its effects. This means that with the current number of players that are donators, there would likely be an infinite supply of double points.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
@superxsnap Yes, I just was talking about that with some others. And what if the amount of vanity you use per time? So instaid of 5.000 maybe raise it to 10.000 or even 20.000?

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
This would be great. I hope Cube will also implement a XP-Booster. You can buy this with 10.000 Vanity Points. It will give you Double XP.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I would rather see a Double EXP weekend once a while. Or maybe you could "buy" this after you unlocked a certain amount of games/wins/kills or what so ever.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Love this idea, there should be a way to earn point multipliers, other than just buying them. :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I dislike the idea as it is right now.

The only possibility I could see this working with is a *personal* point booster, meaning you can buy those for a high vanity point price but it only works for yourself.

Reactions: Sophie

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
This would be great. I hope Cube will also implement a XP-Booster. You can buy this with 10.000 Vanity Points. It will give you Double XP.
I dislike the idea as it is right now.

The only possibility I could see this working with is a *personal* point booster, meaning you can buy those for a high vanity point price but it only works for yourself.
I believe buying personal boosters with vanity points would be against the EULA, but I'm not 100% sure.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
15k points would probably work out better, since, as said earlier, some donators have about 100k vanity points.. without a clue what to do with them...

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I believe buying personal boosters with vanity points would be against the EULA, but I'm not 100% sure.
Afaik everyone is able to gain Vanity Points, just that normal Players only get 500 per week (?) If so then this is not against the EULA.

If I'm wrong with this, then you are completely right.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
@Sevenade78 Members aren't able to get vanity (from the chest) so only iron rank + can actually get this.

If you would need to pay 15.000 vanity points. And just have iron rank it will take some time before you can use it.
15.000 : 3.000 (obsidian rank) = 5 weeks. So that means every obsidian is able to active it every 5 weeks, and ranks lower than this would have it more than 5 weeks.

Double XP, this could also be a really usefull way to level up faster to 100!
With the cost of 10.000 vanity points you would be able to activate a double XP just for your own.
As leveling doesn't gives you a in-game advantage, I think this would be very good if it would be added.

And yes, as I've been on the server for over 1 year now. I do have 120.000+ vanity points. But if the double XP/points would be added.
I could do 7-8 double points for 1 hour, what will make it a total of 7-8 hours. It would be possible to reduce the time from 1 hour to possible 30 minutes. That would make it for me round about 4 hours of double XP/points.

And as I've said, double points could help out the players that aren't good at the game and get a low amount of points.

Reactions: telegamer

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
@Sevenade78 Members aren't able to get vanity (from the chest) so only iron rank + can actually get this.

If you would need to pay 15.000 vanity points. And just have iron rank it will take some time before you can use it.
15.000 : 3.000 (obsidian rank) = 5 weeks. So that means every obsidian is able to active it every 5 weeks, and ranks lower than this would have it more than 5 weeks.

Double XP, this could also be a really usefull way to level up faster to 100!
With the cost of 10.000 vanity points you would be able to activate a double XP just for your own.
As leveling doesn't gives you a in-game advantage, I think this would be very good if it would be added.

And yes, as I've been on the server for over 1 year now. I do have 120.000+ vanity points. But if the double XP/points would be added.
I could do 7-8 double points for 1 hour, what will make it a total of 7-8 hours. It would be possible to reduce the time from 1 hour to possible 30 minutes. That would make it for me round about 4 hours of double XP/points.

And as I've said, double points could help out the players that aren't good at the game and get a low amount of points.
I like the concept of 30 mins instead of 60 mins.. That way it doesn't make it that OP..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom