Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No, thanks.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
@Sevenade78 Members aren't able to get vanity (from the chest) so only iron rank + can actually get this.

If you would need to pay 15.000 vanity points. And just have iron rank it will take some time before you can use it.
15.000 : 3.000 (obsidian rank) = 5 weeks. So that means every obsidian is able to active it every 5 weeks, and ranks lower than this would have it more than 5 weeks.

Double XP, this could also be a really usefull way to level up faster to 100!
With the cost of 10.000 vanity points you would be able to activate a double XP just for your own.
As leveling doesn't gives you a in-game advantage, I think this would be very good if it would be added.

And yes, as I've been on the server for over 1 year now. I do have 120.000+ vanity points. But if the double XP/points would be added.
I could do 7-8 double points for 1 hour, what will make it a total of 7-8 hours. It would be possible to reduce the time from 1 hour to possible 30 minutes. That would make it for me round about 4 hours of double XP/points.

And as I've said, double points could help out the players that aren't good at the game and get a low amount of points.

That sounds like a better idea. Making the time shorter sounds like a well made compromise. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom