Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree with?

• My suggestion (remove the filter altogether)

Votes: 35 36.5%
  • Alternative suggestion (replace "You are not allowed to say this!" with "...to say <word>!"

Votes: 53 55.2%
  • Let spanish people speak their language (allow things like ~ " ë etc.)

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Allow words when it's in usernames (so we can talk to them)

• None (lets mute everyone instead)

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Allow links form cubecraft (reports.cubecraft.net, etc.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I don't think the chat filter should be removed but you're right with people who are mexican should be able to speak in their native language properly maybe when you're in the setting menu and if you are selecting a language lets say english you can say stuff like put a chest down andnif your in Spanish you can say ê á ect but if im in english i can't say stuff like é

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I don't think the chat filter should be removed but you're right with people who are mexican should be able to speak in their native language properly maybe when you're in the setting menu and if you are selecting a language lets say english you can say stuff like put a chest down andnif your in Spanish you can say ê á ect but if im in english i can't say stuff like é
I think just allowing unicode would be way easier.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I agree unicode needs to be added, and I agree that the filter can be really annoying, however I don't think it should be removed.

The filter helps stop obvious swearing, and it tries it's best to stop other things (although it doesn't do it very well).

I think the filter does need to be improved, however we need to keep in mind that it's a program, not a person, so it can't tell the difference between the Spanish word "puta" and English phrase "put a" .

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I see people typing:
F

But with the letters a lot. They can pretty much just say the word but with different texts... I'm not nesecarily asking for a change about this but is it possible to counteract this?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
but is it possible to counteract this?
It's not. That's why I find the chatfilter to utterly mentally defective, combined with the fact that unicode is not allowed, "you are not allowed to say this", usernames being censored, spanish people not being able to properly communicate, not allowing cubecraft links in chat and the fact that there are some really dumb words censored. (like optifine, desperate etc.)

Last edited:

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
It's not. That's why I find the chatfilter to utterly retarded, combined with the fact that unicode is not allowed, "you are not allowed to say this", usernames being censored, spanish people not being able to properly communicate, not allowing cubecraft links in chat and the fact that there are some really dumb words censored. (like optifine, desperate etc.)

Language Please I find R****** very offensive

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
If this keeps going on like this I'll message every singe dev this thread personally. It feels like making threads like these is completely useless, they just get ignored.

Just cause they don't reply doesn't mean that they haven't seen this thread.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
1. I mostly agree with you. The anti-swear is system is most of the time just annoying, and doesn't really help. The only reason to have it (as said before) is because the uttermost inexperienced minecraft players will swear (typing it out makes it sound way less logical, for some reason) and against links, e.g. this-is-totally-not-a-virus.com.

2. Using this 'select your language' idea, it's like saying: "Press A to swear, press B to get irritated while typing normal words". In other words, it would make stuff even more complicated, as most users will actually have it on English (as a dutch person, I have it on English).

3. The "You are not allowed to say <word>!" suggestion. Yes please. I don't know how much more lines this will take, but it would help so much w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s with avoiding specific 'swearwords', and talk.

Just cause they don't reply doesn't mean that they haven't seen this thread.
That is the exact definition of ignoring: seeing it but not doing anything with/about it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MasterPengiun

Dec 27, 2016
Did you know? It's mutable to talk in chat!

No, what does this have to do with anything?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom