Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree with?

• My suggestion (remove the filter altogether)

Votes: 35 36.5%
  • Alternative suggestion (replace "You are not allowed to say this!" with "...to say <word>!"

Votes: 53 55.2%
  • Let spanish people speak their language (allow things like ~ " ë etc.)

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Allow words when it's in usernames (so we can talk to them)

• None (lets mute everyone instead)

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Allow links form cubecraft (reports.cubecraft.net, etc.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

I hope you realize that "it" refers to "fixing" the current blacklist.
All you need to do is remove them from the anti-swearing feature.

Telling me to look at the job applications, is like asking a toddler to build houzes after they make a cube made out of lego bricks.
But the toddler didn't say it would be so easy, you did.

D

Deleted member 254738

Fun fact: English is the only language (that I know of) that uses only characters.

Oops that's a lie :D some loanwords (eg: "café", "El Niño") use accents.
Tienes toda la razón, eso se debe a su raíz iberomance, pero no es justo que esten bloqueadas tantas palabras del español

D

Deleted member 254738

Also, forgot to add, we should allow links from cubecraft (like reports.cubecraft.net or https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/did-you-know-its-mutable-to-talk-in-chat.181229) to make it easier to tell people how to report, etc. EDIT: added it to the poll

That just proves my point. The filter is garbage.
He visitado Nederlands, La Koe, The Wasser, es un idioma lindo, pero sabes que tiene una influencia española algo grande no? eje. Pagina, Kanal, esos son que conozco.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Tienes toda la razón, eso se debe a su raíz iberomance, pero no es justo que esten bloqueadas tantas palabras del español
He visitado Nederlands, La Koe, The Wasser, es un idioma lindo, pero sabes que tiene una influencia española algo grande no? eje. Pagina, Kanal, esos son que conozco.
I can't understand you. Please speak English.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I mean if it's so easy apply for developer and do it yourself. This is turning into anticheat the second.
This is how you sound to me:
If you really want something done about it, feel free to apply for developer.
This is how you sound to me: "If you really want something done about this issue in this country, then become president and stop voting."
If you keep posting this below every suggestion that a lot of people agree with and is not that hard to fix, then what's the point of making good suggestions? Being told that you should apply for developer instead? No, absolutely not.
Telling me to look at the job applications, is like asking a toddler to build houzes after they make a cube made out of lego bricks.

D

Deleted member 169486

This is how you sound to me:

This is how you sound to me: "If you really want something done about this issue in this country, then become president and stop voting."
If you keep posting this below every suggestion that a lot of people agree with and is not that hard to fix, then what's the point of making good suggestions? Being told that you should apply for developer instead? No, absolutely not.
I mean, it might not be as easy as you think.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Ok, can I start off by saying the amount of staff that have been tagged in this thread compared to the amount that actually replied is pretty bad.

C'mon guys, I know you are busy but does it really take so long to give your opinion on the matter and/or tell us if something is still being done about it?
Literally two to three sentences can't sponge up that much of your time surely.

There has been so much interest to see this suggestion come to life and it's been made clear a lot of players are annoyed, but the staff (on the most part) have remained silent on the matter. Why?

If things are still being discussed behind the scenes, why has everything gotta be so hush-hush? An update on the situation would be nice... Even if you inform us you 'are not planning on changing anything at the moment' at least that's some form of closure.

I'm just saying, is there any point of making a suggestion like this if it's never gonna get seriously looked into?

Anyways, back on topic... My opinion here probably isn't worth much since I'm already muted, but back when I was still able to use chat I must admit the filter was pretty damn poor.

If you really want to swear in chat there are still ways of bypassing it, and it takes the biscuit (putting it nicely) when you write a big chunk of words for another player just for it to be denied by the filter with no specific reason why.

So I support the idea that the filter should tell you which word was not allowed, that would be real handy.

Sorry, rant over xD Good suggestion, Kronos o/

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I mean, it might not be as easy as you think.
Do you really think they add blacklisted words as some hidden code?
Really though, removing a word would be as easy as just removing that word from the code. It's not difficult

But the toddler didn't say it would be so easy, you did.
I hope you realize that "it" refers to "fixing" the current blacklist.
All you need to do is remove them from the anti-swearing feature.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 169486

Do you really think they add blacklisted words as some hidden code?
Really though, removing a word would be as easy as just removing that word from the code. It's not difficult
There's probably a reason they haven't done it. I mean if it is as easy as you say it is then they would have done it.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
CubeCraft seriously does not allow us to say 'Optifine' Why though?

I totally don't think it's advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom