Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree with?

• My suggestion (remove the filter altogether)

Votes: 35 36.5%
  • Alternative suggestion (replace "You are not allowed to say this!" with "...to say <word>!"

Votes: 53 55.2%
  • Let spanish people speak their language (allow things like ~ " ë etc.)

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Allow words when it's in usernames (so we can talk to them)

• None (lets mute everyone instead)

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Allow links form cubecraft (reports.cubecraft.net, etc.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You got your answer...
-Which was said about one and a half month ago- And Kronos said it himself:
TBF Posted that on which date exactly?
Tacosbefriends, Jan 18, 2017

Oh..... Surely they must have changed it by now right??
Oh.....
I appreciate that you respond @CARDAN16 , I really do, but yet not much has really changed. Spanish people still can't speak their language properly, People still have no idea why they can't say certain sentences, sometimes for very dumb reasons, cubecraft links are still not allowed in chat making it unbearable to explain someone how to report, show the rules or at thread etc, and some people still can't say their own username.

So please, if you can do anything about it, do it. A lot of people care. Thanks.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 169486

-Which was said about one and a half month ago- And Kronos said it himself:
So? They have seen the thread. They will change it or they won't. They might be working on it and putting it in with the anticheat. Who knows.

D

Deleted member 169486

The thread that will forever be bumped xD

But seriously, why doesn't staff just give a up straight reply as to what they plan to do... I mean surely quite a lot of staff have seen this by now.. ;-;

Not really possible. Either it's filtered or it's not filtered.

On Topic: There's a lot of good points here. I'll have a chat with Marco about some of our muted words. Thanks for your concern.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
AnonymousVoter why do you keep making that exact same argument when this we keep telling you this V V V ?

TBF Posted that on which date exactly?
Tacosbefriends, Jan 18, 2017

Oh..... Surely they must have changed it by now right??
Oh.....
I appreciate that you respond @CARDAN16 , I really do, but yet not much has really changed. Spanish people still can't speak their language properly, People still have no idea why they can't say certain sentences, sometimes for very dumb reasons, cubecraft links are still not allowed in chat making it unbearable to explain someone how to report, show the rules or at thread etc, and some people still can't say their own username.

So please, if you can do anything about it, do it. A lot of people care. Thanks.

We need some sort of update on the progress so we know something is still being done about it...

Reactions: CommunistCactus

BryanTheBacon

Aug 19, 2016
Guys the filter is there so that people don't write things that don't want to be seen. You must understand that there is a reason for the filter.

B

Britney Spears

There's a lot of good points here. I'll have a chat with Marco about some of our muted words. Thanks for your concern.

Tacos said that he'd bring this to Marco. You made a suggestion, it has some good points in it and it got forwarded to higher staff. Since you're suggesting something you should wait now, by bumping this almost every week it almost seems like you're forcing developers/owners to work on this, there's no point in doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom