Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NovaWall

Apr 16, 2019
Hey guys, I'm quite new to Cubecraft and I was interested to see what the rank hierarchy is?

Additionally if you could let me know what the differences between Bedrock and Java are (in regards to rank) that'd help as well.

Thank you.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
For Java, the rank hierarchy is like this:
Stone (Default) -> Iron -> Lapiz -> Gold -> Diamond -> Emerald -> Obsidian (Top Donator Rank) (-> Plus, monthly subscription rank)
On Java, rank perks include cosmetics, voting in games (for different features, per-game), name colour, chat colour, double-jump/flying in lobbies, larger friends list/party size and extra Cubelets (cosmetic chests).

On Bedrock, it's a bit different. You buy packs, egg skins, etc, and you get rewarded a number of VIP Experience Points. This contributes to increasing your VIP Rank, from VIP 1 to VIP 5, each requiring a larger amount of VIP Experience to attain.
On Bedrock, rank perks include name colour, profile banner, cosmetics, larger friends list/party size and a 'buddy' (not sure what this is, perhaps it follows you around in the lobby?).

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Kloska and Pedroo

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
If you are asking about purchasable ranks they are :-
  • Iron
  • Lapis
  • Gold
  • Diamond
  • Emerald
  • Obsidian
Iron being the lowest.

Additionally, they offer the PLUS rank, it's a monthly paid rank, (£7/month). It provides additional features such as, double voting and access to bundles.

You can see them here: https://store.cubecraft.net/category/60093

This is for Java only.

NovaWall

Apr 16, 2019
If you are asking about purchasable ranks they are :-
  • Iron
  • Lapis
  • Gold
  • Diamond
  • Emerald
  • Obsidian
Iron being the lowest.

Additionally, they offer the PLUS rank, it's a monthly paid rank, (£7/month). It provides additional features such as, double voting and access to bundles.

You can see them here: https://store.cubecraft.net/category/60093

This is for Java only.
For Java, the rank hierarchy is like this:
Stone (Default) -> Iron -> Lapiz -> Gold -> Diamond -> Emerald -> Obsidian (Top Donator Rank) (-> Plus, monthly subscription rank)
On Java, rank perks include cosmetics, voting in games (for different features, per-game), name colour, chat colour, double-jump/flying in lobbies, larger friends list/party size and extra Cubelets (cosmetic chests).

On Bedrock, it's a bit different. You buy packs, egg skins, etc, and you get rewarded a number of VIP Experience Points. This contributes to increasing your VIP Rank, from VIP 1 to VIP 5, each requiring a larger amount of VIP Experience to attain.
On Bedrock, rank perks include name colour, profile banner, cosmetics, larger friends list/party size and a 'buddy' (not sure what this is, perhaps it follows you around in the lobby?).

Hope this helps!

I'm not meaning just donor ranks. Things like, staff ranks, etc. Just a complete hierarchy.

NovaWall

Apr 16, 2019
Ah, alright, well that would go like this:
  • Helper
  • Sr. Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Management
Other staff ranks:
  • Designer
  • Developer

Is there no youtube rank on Cubecraft, or build team for that matter as well?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom