Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What CubeCraft Game Is Your Favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The first thing that attracted me to cubecraft was eggwars, after playing a lot everyday, I got very bored and sick of it. I discovered lucky islands but no one really played that time and games took too long to fill.
Yes, I went to Hypixle to try their games, I was very attracted to them because I bought something from them and Youtubers lately have been sticking their content on Hypixle ( Bedwars, Murder Mystery, Skywars )
If I wanted to play Skywars, I would choose Hypixle since I am familiar with all of the maps and its more "fast" paste.

When Arcade got out, I found myself stuck there, it was so fun!
So I would say Arcade is my favourite Cubecraft mini game. To be more Specific, it's Layer Spleef and Paintball.
Unique and never played a similar game before.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Survival Games, duhh.

But... but why Survival Games?
I play Minecraft for 4 years now and I'm PvPing for like 3 years. When I started to PvP, I wachted a lot of PvP youtubers. They moslty played on MCSG which is gone. :(
But they also played on Badlion. So I tried to play on both. But for some reason MCSG took my attention and today I still love SG as I loved it in the beginning.

Have you heard of Huahwi? He is entertaining to watch. Although I don't pvp, he is an inspiration to strive for perfection in your chosen niche, whether it be pvp, spleef, paintball... or even Blockband :D

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't have A favorite

After A long time playing the same game mode it Will become A little bit annoying.
My favorite games are minerware, skywars and blockwars

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
The first thing that attracted me to cubecraft was eggwars, after playing a lot everyday, I got very bored and sick of it. I discovered lucky islands but no one really played that time and games took too long to fill.
Yes, I went to Hypixle to try their games, I was very attracted to them because I bought something from them and Youtubers lately have been sticking their content on Hypixle ( Bedwars, Murder Mystery, Skywars )
If I wanted to play Skywars, I would choose Hypixle since I am familiar with all of the maps and its more "fast" paste.

When Arcade got out, I found myself stuck there, it was so fun!
So I would say Arcade is my favourite Cubecraft mini game. To be more Specific, it's Layer Spleef and Paintball.
Unique and never played a similar game before.
Me too

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
Tower-defence 10/10. There aren't much people who like it, or even can play it. Everytime i join a came i'm stuck in a team with noobs. The other team too btw ;p. All games are so easy to win :l

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Mike.
My favorite minigames are Skywars and Arcade! I play skywars everyday and it is so awsome, i play arcade often but when i play arcade then i play Layer Spleef that is a very awsome game! Eggwars is also awsome but the game takes too long.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Hey Mike.
My favorite minigames are Skywars and Arcade! I play skywars everyday and it is so awsome, i play arcade often but when i play arcade then i play Layer Spleef that is a very awsome game! Eggwars is also awsome but the game takes too long.
Layer spleef squad xD
Tower-defence 10/10. There aren't much people who like it, or even can play it. Everytime i join a came i'm stuck in a team with noobs. The other team too btw ;p. All games are so easy to win :l
Maybe we could play someday :).
Mineware with the comeback! :eek:
Much swag, well deserved :)

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Quakecraft

I like Arcade, because I just live in Arcade basically. I'm in love with all the games except Barnbrawl. Besides Arcade I play Minerware and Tower Defence. Minerware because I just love the variety and the quick minigames. It's so entertaining for me. And Tower Defence because I'm still in love with the concept of the game. And if anyone wants a good laugh I play sometimes Skywars (I can't pvp).

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Layer spleef squad xD

Maybe we could play someday :).

Much swag, well deserved :)

Agreed. I love when both teams have experienced people other than people that are new to the game! This gives a good fight on both sides and a MORE FUN GAME!

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey @PressLaunchMike
My favorite minigames are BlockWars and EggWars
but why??
- because I play Blockwars everyday some of you may know why :p
- i play EggWars with friends and that makes it a very awesome game!!
:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
hi 🍔🐈
BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
AnolTongi wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
Top Bottom