Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey everyone!
First of all: Of course I'm not the first player to come up with this, but I'm probably the first player who also designed it!
The Cubecraft app.

Why?

I want to check the forums a lot when I'm on my phone. Unfortunately, my phone laggs a lot when doing this on the internet browser (My phone is two weeks "old", so no, it's not my phone!). That's why I came up with this idea and made some pretty basic screens already.
How?
Technically, this is perfectly possible! Some people have impossible ideas like "All your social media apps in one app" but this is just possible!
Let me know!
Please, let me know in the comments what you think of this idea. Vote by saying +1 or -1 and tell me why! Please good arguments and not just "no" ;)

Curious?
Maybe, you're a bit curious how I made this and how long it took me :p I made this in Adobe eXperience Design. To make this, it took me a little hour (All 3 screens).
Home screen:
iPhone 6-7 – 1.png

Overlay screen:
iPhone 6-7 – 2.png

(Maybe) login screen:
iPhone 6-7 – 3.png

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Would be nice to have a cube app on phones etc. Which means that people could access the website from anywhere with Wi-Fi. +1 support

D

Deleted member 169486

That's not the point. I can use Facebook too via my internet browser, but why would I if there is an app?
Because the mobile site works fine for pretty much everyone else, an app wouldn't be much different, only taking so much of dev's already little time.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
My phone is two weeks "old", so no, it's not my phone!
It is your phone.
My phone is +1 old and work perfectly. And no, I’m not the only one without problems
Would be nice to have a cube app on phones etc. Which means that people could access the website from anywhere with Wi-Fi. +1 support
Ehm, use a web browser?
Technically, this is perfectly possible
Ofc it’s possible. @Landviz made a desktop Electron.JS app for CCGN forums. I bet I can code a c# app (yeah, c# is multiplatform) in less than a hour and deploy it on Google Play and App store within days.
I mean, you can do this in Java in 10 minutes.
Why they haven’t done this? Because it’s U.S.E.L.E.S.S.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Because the mobile site works fine for pretty much everyone else, an app wouldn't be much different, only taking so much of dev's already little time.
Don't agree. We can check Facebook and twitter also via internet browsers, but still they made an app for it!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It is your phone.
My phone is +1 old and work perfectly. And no, I’m not the only one without problems

Ehm, use a web browser?

Ofc it’s possible. @Landviz made a desktop Electron.JS app for CCGN forums. I bet I can code a c# app (yeah, c# is multiplatform) in less than a hour and deploy it on Google Play and App store within days.
I mean, you can do this in Java in 10 minutes.
Why they haven’t done this? Because it’s U.S.E.L.E.S.S.
Do not agree at all, why would Facebook have their own app? Isn't useless right?

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Don't agree. We can check Facebook and twitter also via internet browsers, but still they made an app for it!
There’s a small difference between Twitter and Facebook with CubeCraft:
Twitter has 300 million active users
Facebook has over 2,000 million active users
CubeCraft has 213,168 users (and many of them are inactive)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
There’s a small difference between Twitter and Facebook with CubeCraft:
Twitter has 300 million active users
Facebook has over 200 millions active users
CubeCraft has 213,168 users (and many of them are inactive)

Still, I don't agree. Also Netflix has their own app, or there's even an Adobe app, Cubecraft needs an app, it will make things for many users go faster and better

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone!
First of all: Of course I'm not the first player to come up with this, but I'm probably the first player who also designed it!
The Cubecraft app.

Why?

I want to check the forums a lot when I'm on my phone. Unfortunately, my phone laggs a lot when doing this on the internet browser (My phone is two weeks "old", so no, it's not my phone!). That's why I came up with this idea and made some pretty basic screens already.
How?
Technically, this is perfectly possible! Some people have impossible ideas like "All your social media apps in one app" but this is just possible!
Let me know!
Please, let me know in the comments what you think of this idea. Vote by saying +1 or -1 and tell me why! Please good arguments and not just "no" ;)

Curious?
Maybe, you're a bit curious how I made this and how long it took me :p I made this in Adobe eXperience Design. To make this, it took me a little hour (All 3 screens).
Home screen:
View attachment 139678
Overlay screen:
View attachment 139679
(Maybe) login screen:
View attachment 139680
I like the idea of an app of cubecraft, but he thing is, almost every single device has a web browser. Even my ps vita has one xD
So it would be cool, but there is always the internet if the app doesn't become a thing!
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017
Hey everyone!
The Cubecraft app.

Why?

How?
Let me know!

Curious?
Home screen:
View attachment 139678
Overlay screen:
View attachment 139679
(Maybe) login screen:
View attachment 139680
This is a great idea! And did you make/code those images with the idea of the website? Thats so cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom