Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Two projects open in the same window is what I meant. Have you been able to do this?
You could use modules.
5UaIizv.png

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Goodluck to all people that joined! I'll be stalking you over here :)

MrHometown

Sep 9, 2016
I think he only meant that you have to submit the code you wrote yourself. He earlier mentioned gamemaker wich is proprietary software, too.

I do hope so, cuz I dont want to invest two days into a Gamejam just to get disqualified because of the Engine I used:(

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I do hope so, cuz I dont want to invest two days into a Gamejam just to get disqualified because of the Engine I used:(

This is correct. You can use any engine you want, you just have to make your game source code open :)

Reactions: FalseHonesty

MrHometown

Sep 9, 2016
This is correct. You can use any engine you want, you just have to make your game source code open :)

Thanks, but I've got another question: Do we need to make any kind of making-off video to show our whole process like at Ludum Dare, or is the open source code enough?

Reactions: hgbf

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Thanks, but I've got another question: Do we need to make any kind of making-off video to show our whole process like at Ludum Dare, or is the open source code enough?

No need to do a making of video. Just the open source code :)

Reactions: MrHometown
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom