Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the /report command come back or atleast a command to find mods added ?

• Yes. / Yes of course ! / Get them hackers out of here ! / Maybe ....

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No. / Nah. / Maybe ...

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

SFN01_LP

Nov 3, 2016
So......,

- I am kinda annoyed about that you guys can`t add the /report (because of abuse from other players) I dont understand it in someway but Hackers .... Hackers the worst , worse than some hidding or camping guy in eggwars or skywars.... THE WORST.

- Now I tought that you could atleast add a Command to find Moderators (if there are some online) in which lobby they are or what they`re playing right now + the lobby number where they joined the game so you can wait for them to finish AND then
report to them the Hacker so that they could if the hacker is still online maybe check him out .
- Or you add the
/report command and everytime you report someone your currency (points) will get -100 or -200 points so that people can`t spam the reports. And the currency should have the minimum of -200 points (if they spam and it goes under that get kicked or for about 5mins banned).

- Why should you add this?

Well..... WHY NOT ?!?!?!?! HACKERS ARE OUT THERE!!
So..... to my conclusion : ,,Hackers are animals and need to get banned for it! "

Thanks for taking your time to read this thread.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
/report was removed back in the day as it was being heavily abused. Both in a troll manner, and in an inefficient, time wasting manner for the moderation team as some would just report in spite of someone getting banned who only just killed them.

<edited out any swear words>

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SFN01_LP

Nov 3, 2016
I know but why shouldnt then the currency get removed per report so they cant spam
And if the Hacker gets confirmed that they get the points back.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You should be aboe to report to the anticheat, not staff.
Then if your report catches on, the anticheat notifies staff.
Amd so on...

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
add a Command to find Moderators (if there are some online) in which lobby they are or what they`re playing right now + the lobby number where they joined the game

You are aware that this would be a disadvantage, right? Rule breakers can avoid us by checking on our whereabouts.
It would be more efficient if players could record and report <https://reports.cubecraft.net> that way the suspect will be caught easier.

Or you add the /report command and everytime you report someone your currency (points) will get -100 or -200 points so that people can`t spam the reports. And the currency should have the minimum of -200 points (if they spam and it goes under that get kicked or for about 5mins banned).

I'm sure not everyone would agree with this. It can be hard for some to earn points as they may not be that active or have limited time to play a day.
To report someone by deducting points.. is like punishing the reporter for their good deed.

Hackers are animals and need to get banned for it!
That's not really a nice statement.
I understand players who uses illegal clients can be a pain to deal with and it annoys others however, to call them animals.. I wouldn't really go that far.
They are looking for something fun to do. They may not understand that it's wrong and that it ruins the game for others until it happens to them.

Rest assured, our anti-cheat and staff members, as well as the community members, are always on the look out for rule breakers.
Justice will be served.

D

Deleted member 204478

This would be abused way too much.
Adding the /report command would be a nightmare for staff members, as players with lower skill level could easily hacksuate a very good player again and again, its much better if you just report here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Like everybody just told you was the command /report a waste of time, because staff started to ignore it after they realised that people abused it.

T

The Lord Pleb

If you could put a command to find online moderators on the server, I would vote for the command /staff
And that not only were there moderators, that there were more types of Staffs, such as Administrators or Builders.
But if the command is to report hackers, better not to insert ninugn command since we have the way to report hackers recording them.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
(...)
That's not really a nice statement.
I understand players who uses illegal clients can be a pain to deal with and it annoys others however, to call them animals.. I wouldn't really go that far.
(...)

Exactly. Animals deserve respect ... I would call this group (in spanish) "infraseres".

They are looking for something fun to do. They may not understand that it's wrong and that it ruins the game for others until it happens to them.

When someone looks for something fun to do, for this kind of thing common sense often alerts that watching your computer play for you is usually totally counterproductive.

They are just a bunch of malicious people who are willing to break the game for extra/quick points, or just enjoy watching others get mad. I tried to understand them in a past and I was not able to do it.

//Traducido con el traductor de google.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I tried to understand them in a past and I was not able to do it.

I guess in short, they enjoy others suffering. It's truly sad, for them.

If you could put a command to find online moderators on the server, I would vote for the command /staff
And that not only were there moderators, that there were more types of Staffs, such as Administrators or Builders.

I forgot to mention in my comment above that, having the command to find out where we are is kind of .. you know, we want our privacy as well (sometimes).
To enjoy a few games away from "help me help me" would be nice once in awhile.
I know some staff are getting stalked by certain players (switching lobbies trying to find us or trying to get into our every game).. imagine having the command, it'll be a catastrophe.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm currently working on ideas to increase the amount of forum members and staff members.
Increasing the staff team will come with great benefits. If the staff team becomes big enough then this feature could actually work. By then there will be enough moderators to moderate around the server, forums and discord. Meaning that our staff team won't have to work as hard as they did before. They can instead dedicate themselves in other assignments and more interaction with the community.
Also meaning that there will be most of the times enough Staff around to help players with rulebreakers. But first we'll have to find a way to lure more players into the forums. There could always be an future helper among the community.

For now the best you could do is join our Discord. Staff are bery active there and love to help players regarding questions and rulebreakers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom