Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
So I don't really know any staff members, I dunno how you meet them all, but I met one admin so here!
Staff Member's Name: @TlmeLord
How you met this Staff Member: I met this staff member in an EggWars Lobby, and I saw her join a game so i joined too. Im not sure how, but I happened to be on her same team, it was teams of two, and we ended up winning I believe!
What is awesome about this Staff Member: She works very hard, and we all appreciate that! (And she is quite good at EggWars XD) <3

Jeppie

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2015
Quahog
Staff Member's Name: @Stefanvld
How you met this Staff Member: I think I've met him on our forums.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Stefan is just awesome, really helpful, and quite funny.
He's always willing to help, whenever you ask something he'll reply within 20 seconds :)

Staff Member's Name: @Roroyourboat_
How you met this Staff Member: Probably met her in skywars lobby 1 but not quite sure about that.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: She's mostly quite busy rowing her boat, but if you
spam her enough you'll see she's funny and really helpful. :P

Staff Member's Name: @ImABubbleHead (aka Booble)
How you met this Staff Member: I think I've met him on skywars, I used to 360NoScope him with my pvp skills.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Literally everything. He's one of the most funniest people I've ever met.
He's always joking around and makes me laugh :)

Staff Member's Name: @Efcluke94
How you met this Staff Member: I've met him on TeamSpeak I guess.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Luke is a hardworking Admin/Builder, and he's the person who took
me on this awesome adventure! :D

Staff Member's Name: @CyanYellow
How you met this Staff Member: On the internet
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Even tho he got demoted, he's still active on our forums and in-game,
which is why I love you <3

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
If I would write something about every staff member I've met/played with it would take forever (maybe not forever, but you get the point), so I will just say that all staff membets that I've met are amazing ;)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Staff Member's Name: Every staff from the Chunk that transferred over to CCG. (I'm pretty much going to say the same things about all of them, and I'm too lazy to type out all of them)
How you met this Staff Member: I met all of them differently, but tbh this doesn't change my outlook on any of them.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Super gr8, very accepting, all of them are A-grade people, etc. If I were to list everything I liked about them, I would be here for hours (and I'm lazy). ;)

Reactions: Zachㅤ and Cheez

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
Staff Member's Name: @6Godly
How you met this Staff Member: in TS3 when he join a group with Josh (@MisterBigChin )...
What is awesome about this Staff Member: everything xd he is a good person

Staff Member's Name:
@Soph
How you met this Staff Member: Playing with @ModernRevolution and @Driii (Y.Y) R.I.P drii xd but now she ignore me.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: She is a good person and always she is a funny person ;3

Staff Member's Name: @CyanYellow (actually not staff)
How you met this Staff Member: Before he was a Mod, we play SG with friends.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: he always is funny and a good friend

and obviously....
Staff Member's Name: @ModernRevolution
How you met this Staff Member: She invite me to a TS3 chat and after that we be friends (I guess)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!!

(@Iselciour and @SevereWarning sorry for not mentioned you but, we never talk again after Xmas)

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
oh right, I forgot one person:
Staff Member's Name: @Terrarialover11
How you met this Staff Member: Before he was mod, we play some sky wars games with Josh and Sean
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He played terraria so that is awesome xd... nah, he is a good friend and one of the best staff members

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
Staff Member's Name: Every staff from the Chunk that transferred over to CCG. (I'm pretty much going to say the same things about all of them, and I'm too lazy to type out all of them)
How you met this Staff Member: I met all of them differently, but tbh this doesn't change my outlook on any of them.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Super gr8, very accepting, all of them are A-grade people, etc. If I were to list everything I liked about them, I would be here for hours (and I'm lazy). ;)
Thanks Waddles <3

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Staff Member's Name: @Soph
How you met this staff member: I met this staff member just over this forum's messaging system, and we started talking, and we still do daily!
What is awesome about this staff member: She is super nice and friendly! She does her job very well, I see her doing her moderating all the time xD! I have yet to play a game with her though! She pretty too <3

Reactions: Soph

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
Staff Member's Name: @Snodia
How I meant them: Through banning and mutes and forums and factions and the chunk (could go on forever).
What's awesome about them: #Snoodles the Moo Army!!!!

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
These are like the only people in staff who I've kept up with since I've stopped using my computer so much
Staff Member's Name: @SevereWarning
How you met this staff member: I knew him before hand from seeing him around but we actually started talking once he figured out I lived Driving distance from Him
What is awesome about this staff member: He's full of surprises and although he's mature he's still amazing to play and talk with, he deals with my strange attitude and threats to drive out to him

Staff Member's Name: @Dai_Matsumoto
How you met this staff member: Near the First years of the server he claimed I "stalked him" when I hung out in the lobby 24/7, so I always made it a thing to always say hi, we first talked when MuseCat added him to a call and he met me and I, from what he said, freaked him out
What is awesome about this staff member: He's always there to lend me a helping hand although I annoy him he takes me serious as a person, and if you know how I act that's difficult

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom