Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
I'm bringing this back from the dead. We got old staff, new staff and hey, we all need some motivation sometimes. Who are we but humble volunteers striving every day to make your experience the best it can be here on Cube. Much love to all the staff, and to our community for being with us through the good, bad, and ugly times.
tony-stark-blows-kisses.gif

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
FIRST XD
Staff member name: @TeovoTeovo
How I met this staffmember: I think at lobby 1 sw
What is awesome about this staffmember: Teo is such a good builder and it's always fun to play a game with him. I'm always laughing so hard about him xD. Even though we haven't seen eachother much lateley, I still concider him as one of my best mc friends :).

Staff member name: @iLoveYouu
How I met this staffmember: ASSASSINS
What is awesome about this staffmember: His jokes are the worst, but I can always laugh about them, he's the best PvP'er i've ever seen and i've always had much respect for this Polar bear. Iloveyouu (had to do that bb).

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Staf member name: @TeovoTeovo
How I met this staf member: I met this staf member on my build server. When we were building TROY.
What is awesome about this staf member? He is very funny and helpful. Hè always helps me work on a maps, and he has a great sense of humor.

Staff member name: @Anmazing
How I met this staff member: I really don't remember :p
What is awesome about this staff member? Really cool. We used to play every morning like 6 games. He might seem mature, but behind that mature face of his he's got a great sense of humor. Ye thanks for targeting me in minerware every game btw <3

Staff member name: @Orangeric88
How I met this staff member: Forums
What is awesome about this staff member? He is really friendly <3! Makes me laugh all the time. Definitely deserves mod. We used to play every morning. Let's start doing that again? ;p

Staff member name: @DontYouDare
How I met this member: In-Game
Why is this staff member awesome? Such a friendly staff members, who is always willing to help. One of the staff members who 'really' helps cubecraft.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Staff member: @FalseHonesty
How I met Sr. Le Panda: I remember first PMing him asking if there were elytra in skywars, I had just joined CCG and he was helper, but I got to know him more in a Cube Game Jam
What is awesome about this staff member:
  1. He's a panda
  2. He's got swag
  3. He smoks de bamboo weeds
  4. He is dank
  5. He is... nice, a really cool individual
  6. He's got some good sarcasm
  7. He's a panda
  8. idk
  9. He has a good music taste :p atleast on 8bit
  10. Knows how to use game maker
  11. Banned that underdeveloped uneducated overignorant player that once decided to BREAK MY ENCHANTING TABLE WHILE USING IT and THROWING IT INTO THE VOID FOR TEAM TROLLING after I asked him it back. If you're that guy and you're reading this, I will steal your enchanting tables when you're sleeping.
  12. This list is very long
  13. You didn't even notice I skipped 7
  14. You checked
  15. You realized I trolled you
  16. You're laughing

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Staff member: @FalseHonesty
How I met Sr. Le Panda: I remember first PMing him asking if there were elytra in skywars, I had just joined CCG and he was helper, but I got to know him more in a Cube Game Jam
What is awesome about this staff member:
Warmed my heart. I needed this right now <3
  • He's a panda
  • He's got swag
  • He is dank
  • He is... nice, a really cool individual
  • He's got some good sarcasm
  • He's a panda
I try thanks ;) Same to you :P
  • He has a good music taste :p atleast on 8bit
  • Knows how to use game maker
Lit games bois
Banned that underdeveloped uneducated overignorant player that once decided to BREAK MY ENCHANTING TABLE WHILE USING IT and THROWING IT INTO THE VOID FOR TEAM TROLLING after I asked him it back. If you're that guy and you're reading this, I will steal your enchanting tables when you're sleeping.
Hahah. rude as fudge that kid
  • You didn't even notice I skipped 7
  • You checked
  • You realized I trolled you
  • You're laughing
You got me on every one of those :(

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Staff Member's Name: @Reddog37
How I met her: Originally on the forums I was warned by her for replying to hacker reports xD Later I hopped on teamspeak and was able to play a couple games with her.
Awesome Stuffs About Reddog: She has a pretty nice voice :P and she is one of two people I've meton teamspeak that will play any cubecraft game with me :D She also apparently bans the hackers I report before I even report them xD
<3

Reactions: Neptuune

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Name of staff member: @Minikloon
How I met mini: never personally met him only on the forums.
Awesome stuff about mini: Came out with the best game on cubecraft - blockband and actually seems to take my suggestions on the game (sometimes) :P
<3

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Staff Member's Name: @zDutchie
How I met her: She was the first staff member I met on the forums I have yet to talk to her on ts though as she's always ago when Im on :( The first time I talked to her was when I was trying to get banned from cubecraft without hacking so she told me to go hack in assassins xD
Awesome stuff about her: Is a really active helper and locks all those annoying threads on the forums :D Im looking forward to maybe meeting her in ts :P
<3 zDutchie for mod

Reactions: zDutchie

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
How I met her: On TS "a while ago" (most common quote from her confirmed) playing SG with @QuackoNumeroUno and @CyanYellow
Awesome stuff about her:
1. She taught me "oml".
2. She never has an opinion about anything ("idc" FTW), which is a nice thing around @QuackoNumeroUno (just look at his name for God's sake. oml).
3. She is quiet like crazy (also a nice thing).
4. She's a mature person. (no jokes here).
5. Her laptop is the worst in human history.
"Reddog37 left!
Reddog37 joined!
Reddog37 left!
Reddog37 joined!"

Staff Member's Name: @CyanYellow
How I met him: Same as above. If you didn't figure that out you have issues. jk.
Awesome stuff about him:
1. r00d
2. Taught me "seviche"
3. Is afk more than active

Staff Member's Name: @Orangeric88
How I met him: On the forums 2016
Awesome stuff about him:
1. Nice guy who like to help
2. Always ready to play
3. CactusMVP123
4. Likes to play EggWars a lot
5. Part of our "unbeatable EggWars team".

Staff Member's Name: @LilNugget
How I met him: Prestons video plz. (Actually on the forums and an EggWars lobby)
Awesome stuff about him:
1. Prestons video
2. Can I have a scrini plz?
3. Is a piece of chicken
4. Seriously, awesome staff member. Very mature in handling situations.
5. A likable person, very fun to be around (heeyyyy).

Last edited:

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
How I met her: She was the first staff member I met on the forums I have yet to talk to her on ts though as she's always ago when Im on :( The first time I talked to her was when I was trying to get banned from cubecraft without hacking so she told me to go hack in assassins xD
Awesome stuff about her: Is a really active helper and locks all those annoying threads on the forums :D Im looking forward to maybe meeting her in ts :p
<3 zDutchie for mod
Ahw thank you <3

Will talk to you soon on ts :)

Reactions: Power Ranger

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Staff Member's Name: @Aimee2323
How I met this Staff Member:
Basicly one night me, @hgbf , @iLoveYouu and Aimee played Tower Defence until 11 or 12 in the night or so? It was amazing, every game we won and we had fun!
What is awesome about this Staff Member?
She has kittens as her pp and that says enough. But when I find her somewhere on the server I still enjoy talking with her ;)

Staff Member's Name: @Anmazing
I don't know 100% anymore. Pls no hate D: But I think I met him because he was friends with a lot of my friends.
A lot of times me and Anmazing have fun when playing minigames and Anmazing sure likes annoying me :p

Staff Member's Name: @Camezonda
Cameron was friends with @Serk and I knew Lindsey for a while and we became friends that way.
He's a ban hammer. Enough said, Kappa. Jokes aside, He is just a really nice guy :)

Staff Member's Name: @DontYouDare
Basicly there was a wave of speed hackers and bouncyball hackers in Assassins and Dare came in and banned them o/
He's a unicorn. Also, pretty much the same as with Came, he is a really nice guy.

Staff Member's Name: @iLoveYouu
Not 100% sure but I might have met him when playing with @Saradabaschi because they know each other pretty good :p
Whenever we play Assassins I really enjoy it, and when he will get promoted to Mod, Assassins will be 100% hackers free :D

Staff Member's Name: @JesperGeakko
Again in Assassins. When it was still 1.8 and the Assassins server allowed 120 players at once, I offered Jesper a ''Friendships Cookie'' and our friendship grew over time.
Pls. Anyways, it's 100% guaranteed he will reply to a question, do any tags in reports and is an awesome Staff Member to have on CCG!!

Staff Member's Name: @Moooofin
Probably by playing SkyWars with @Rororoyourboat
What is awesome about this Staff Member:
One day he will give me a like.

Not sure but either after the Survival Games Update or in Assassins.
Red does an awesome job for the server, and I like sharing Dank Memes I found by /fmsg ;)

Staff Member's Name: @Rororoyourboat
It started with a question on the Forums in a conversation and we slowly became friends!
Rinna and Moffin will both give me a like... jokes aside, I enjoy playing SkyWars with Reina :p

Staff Member's Name: @RubenoMe
Assassins. @iLoveYouu
#ForeverHelper cri. But I enjoy talking / playing with Ruben, and posting stuff on his profile c:

Staff Member's Name: @Saradabaschi
When Creative still existed, Sarah was the first Staff I ever saw. I was like ''OMG OMG OMG'' lel
Because Sarah is the Staff I know the most by now. I also like playing games with her on the server, and I also have a conversation with her of 600+ replies :p
I just like sharing random stuff with her.

Staff Member's Name: @Serk
Probably because of other Staff, or I met her in SkyWars lobby 1.
I like annoying her by spamming Cat stuff c: Also, when teaming in SkyWars was still allowed I like teaming with Lindsey and Cameron :p Even tho I already died before the 1v1v1 in most games.

Staff Member's Name: @TeovoTeovo
Possibly through @hgbf
I like calling him a nub c: It's also just fun to play with him whenever he is online.

I believe I met her when I was playing EggWars with @Earth
I like playing minigames with her when she, Earth and zRinne are skyping when I don't have a mic ;-;

Staff Member's Name: @zRinne
Same as with Dutchie, through @Earth
Same as with Dutchie (Sorry by now my fingers are done typing ;-; )

PLS NO HATE IF I FORGOT YOU, MY BRAIN ISN'T PERFECT OK ._.

Last edited:
Top Bottom