Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nikboo

Staff Member's Name: @zDutchie
How you met this staff member: She started to follow me so I asked if we could play a skywars game together and ever somce we did., we have been great friends and playing on Teamspeak often.
What is awesome about this staff member: She is a great person and friend. She is one of the best and most active helpers that there have ever been. I just can't wait until she gets promoted to moderator and I can start sending her long lists of unfinished reports! :p

Staff Member's Name: @Diogu
How you met this staff member: @zDutchie introduced me to Diogu when we played Skywars together.
What is awesome about this staff member: Diogu is very nice and friendly person. You can easily ask him to play a skywars game with you. He's also great to go to when there are hackers in Assassins.

Staff Member's Name: @Anmazing
How you met this staff member: I added him as a friend after meeting him on Assassins. We then started to play more...
What is awesome about this staff member: Anmaziing is a great person to play with (Beware! He is a PRO at PvP) and he Is extremely friendly.

Staff Member's Name: @LilNugget
How you met this staff member: Preston's video.
What is awesome about this staff member: He's sooo cuuuuuute! <3

Staff Member's Name: @JesperGeakko
How you met this staff member: Reports
What is awesome about this staff member: He answers reports so quickly! He's like a ninja. If anytime you need a report done then PM him all the reports you have and he will do them ALL when he isn't busy.

Staff Member's Name: @DutchLemur
How you met this staff member: A thread I made about identifying hacks.
What is awesome about this staff member: DutchLemur knows a lot about hacks and he can help you identify them whenever you need to. He also is a great person to be with.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
How you met this staff member: She started to follow me so I asked if we could play a skywars game together and ever somce we did., we have been great friends and playing on Teamspeak often.
What is awesome about this staff member: She is a great person and friend. She is one of the best and most active helpers that there have ever been. I just can't wait until she gets promoted to moderator and I can start sending her long lists of unfinished reports! :p

How you met this staff member: @zDutchie introduced me to Diogu when we played Skywars together.
What is awesome about this staff member: Diogu is very nice and friendly person. You can easily ask him to play a skywars game with you. He's also great to go to when there are hackers in Assassins.

How you met this staff member: I added him as a friend after meeting him on Assassins. We then started to play more...
What is awesome about this staff member: Anmaziing is a great person to play with (Beware! He is a PRO at PvP) and he Is extremely friendly.

What is awesome about this staff member: He answers reports so quickly! He's like a ninja. If anytime you need a report done then PM him all the reports you have and he will do them ALL when he isn't busy.

What is awesome about this staff member: DutchLemur knows a lot about hacks and he can help you identify them whenever you need to. He also is a great person to be with.
<3

Reactions: Nikboo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Fun fact:
Season 10 of Adventure Time will be its last....
R.I.P Adventure Time 2k17 :-;

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015

<3

Reactions: Nikboo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Staff member: @Rororoyourboat
How I met her: Well... I've got banned (27/09/15) and I had a lot of questions about my ban and my appeal was denied so I started a conversation with her and we started to chat and I know her for almost 1 year now, thanks Reina for the amazing year :)
What's cool about her: You can ask her anything and she will reply and she's an amazing person to chat with! :P

Reactions: Rororoyourboat
D

Deleted member 100818

Staff member: @HuracanFTW

How did I met him?: The first time I saw him was in the old skywars lobby, he was the first staff I saw too and I found him a few times after that and we started playing (correct me if I'm wrong)

What's so cool about him?: always ready for jokes, realy nice and ofcourse realy social :)

Reactions: HuracanFTW

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Here's a funny story in my opinion. I was playing Egg wars with my friends. Then, @Tacosbefriends got in the lobby. I was pretty exited because, I've never played with an admin before. So I kinda made a big deal about him coming in our game. Then, he told me he was looking for a hacker that wasn't in the game. Then, he left. Then about 10 seconds later, someone flew to our island, broke our egg, then left the game. So, I couldn't get video evidence. I thought the Irony makes this story pretty funny :)

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Staff Member's Name: @SerketSyndrome
How you met this Staff Member:
I met her when we both got helper, it was a special moment, we talked about what we liked and really just got to know each other.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: she is so nice! I skype her every so often and she's really funny she's friendly mean and I really like that about her. She has such a unique personality and such a big sense of humor, love you Lindsey <3

Staff Member's Name: @Foodyling
it was just a casual day on cubecraft with @iLoveYouu in survival games, iLoveYouu and I were just talking until Foody walked into the lobby with his yellow nametag thinking he was a normal player with the gold rank. Me and iLoveYouu questioned each other and asked who he was and he was a developer. Now me and Foody are really good friends and talk like 2-3 times a week and do a group call with some other staff most weekends.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Foody loves to joke around a lot. When we have a group call, he's like the final piece of the puzzle who really brings the picture together. He brings the entertainment and fun to everything. He always scream at me but we both know it's out of friendship :33 love yah Foody <3

Staff Member's Name: @ModernRevolution
I mean ModernRevolution on assassination. Foody told me they were in a call and invited me to a call with them and so now we're great friends!
What is awesome about this Staff Member: how do I even start. @ModernRevolution is such a great friend! She always makes you feel welcomed and you always have that special moment. I always make her laugh cause of the stupid things I do which you can see on her information part on her profile here: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/modernrevolution.39/ love you Claudiaa <3

Staff Member's Name: @Iselciour
I met Evan on creative. I would always be the start of the conversation when talking to him, from there he talked pretty often but I wouldn't say all the time.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: omgg, Evan is like...that type of guy who is friendly mean. He is fun to talk to. I think he was the first staff I ever met I remember being so scared of him but when you get to know him he can be such a kind person. I don't know much about him considering he doesn't really talk about everything. Over all you're an awesome guy, Evan (;

Staff Member's Name: @Stefanvld
I met Stefan on Sky Wars right before my
Helper interview a few months ago
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Stefan you're fire. You are so friendly and nice. Even thought I've known you for a few months, I feel like I've known you forever. Just know you're an awesome staff member. I'm so glad we're fiends cause people like you are very rare. This one is so short I am so sorry but I hope this makes you very happy. Love yah Stefan (;

Staff Member's Name: @Roroyourboat_
i met Reina in a place I am not allowed to talk about :x
What is awesome about this Staff Member: you! Gosh. Reina you're so nice and you're so open. You're those people who really care about others and you have a great sense of humor! I used to be so scared of you, I am not lying. When I met you i immediately knew you weren't the person I thought you were. The first message you sent me I knew you were gonna be such a kind and loving person. I remember reporting and you answering my reports, I would have never thought, NEVER I would be skyping you, talking to you, having deep and emotional conversations and honestly you're one of the people I really do look up to. you have such a big heart, Love you reinaa <3

Staff Member's Name: @Terrarialover11
I met Juan on assassination
What is awesome about this Staff Member: juan I remember meeting you for the first time and you were so nice and you're very mature! You're so open and kind I love the way you interact with people! Although I met you a few months ago, I reslly feel close to you. I love how we share our favorite songs with each other and builds, it feels so special. Love you juan ((;

Staff Member's Name: @ImABubbleHead
i met this pancake head on skywars I believe.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Jack you're always full of joy. You bring the party to the room and you're so nice. I love you're personality and your sense of humor! You're such tons of fun and just know you're very important to people (; lots of love for you phatty. <3
looks like you wrote the bible

Reactions: Cyan and Ping Ether

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Let's do this!

Staffmember: @iLoveYouu
How I met this staffmember: I met this goodguy at Assassination and I saw at the forums that he also was recording hackers. From that day we teamed every day. <3
What is awesome about this staffmember: his bad jokes, one of the best teammates you can have on Assassination, one of the best pvpers on CubeCraft and when you need him, he is there for you. <3 @iLoveYouu , I want to thank you for everything. You're the best! Thanks.

Staffmember: @JesperGeakko
How I met this staffmember: I met this boy at Assassination (Best Game Ever). I was teaming with his brother and he joined. He was Helper and helped me to catch the hackers.
What is awesome about this staffmember: He is doing many of my reports in the last 2/3 months and always supported and helped me in Assassination.
But, he muted me for 2/3 times. But it's no problem anymore. He kept cool and I like it :) <3

Staffmembers: @Moooofin , @Rororoyourboat and @Stefanvld
How I met this staffmembers: On the forums. (Stefan at Assassination)
What is awesome about these staffmembers: One year ago (Stefan half a year ago) this lovely staffmembers did 9/10 of my reports. I really appreciated that and I still appreciate it what they did one (and half a) year ago. They only said 2 sentences to me: 'banned, thanks' or 'muted, thanks' xD
<3

Staffmember: @Tacosbefriends
How I met this Staffmember: I met this great admin at Assassination. He did droppartys, helping me with catching and banning hackers, doing the amazing Assassination Secrets competition (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/assassins-secrets-competition.76976/)
What is awesome about this staffmember: He organized so many activities at Assassination, listened to many suggestions from me, @iLoveYouu @Marieke2001 and @iAmLva for Assassination and is always positive against us to keep playing the game and catching the hackers.
But, I have to say: I want that good old times back man. I also want to thank you so much for doing great things for Assassination. I hope you will organize the things you've done again at Assassination. <3

Thanks for reading.
Also to all the other staffmembers who are reading this: THANKS! Every staffmember is doing a great job!

~Sijpieboy <3

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Staff Member's Name: @zRinne

How you met this Staff Members:
I don't really recall a "proper" time where i met her but @zRinne more like as she was a helper and when she became a mod i became a bit more happier for her :D, Until now she is my favorite Mod

What is awesome about this Staff Member:
She replies on my reports first, she has those adorable eye-catching memes/pictures that she adds to her posts, she replies very quickly to suggestions, she gives amazing points on anything we mention, and if their was a request of a lock pretty sure she will do it ASAP
although i did not get to know her that much she is and will always be my favorite Mod (No offence to other mods)

Reactions: zRinne

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Staff Member's Name: @zRinne

How you met this Staff Members:
I don't really recall a "proper" time where i met her but @zRinne more like as she was a helper and when she became a mod i became a bit more happier for her :D, Until now she is my favorite Mod

What is awesome about this Staff Member:
She replies on my reports first, she has those adorable eye-catching memes/pictures that she adds to her posts, she replies very quickly to suggestions, she gives amazing points on anything we mention, and if their was a request of a lock pretty sure she will do it ASAP
although i did not get to know her that much she is and will always be my favorite Mod (No offence to other mods)

That's so sweet ❤️ that just made my day 100% better.
Thank you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Top Bottom