Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Staff Member's Name: @DutchLemur
How I met this Staff Member:
I'm not sure, but I think we met eachother on the forums first and then we luckly found eachother in the lobby.
What is awesome about this Staff Member?
Nothing special about this person. I'm joking. :P
He's very kind and fun to play with. I hope we can play together for many many months/year(s).

Reactions: Unfearful

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Staff Members Name @6Godly
How I met this staff member: In a lobby, we're both american and that made us start talking
What is awesome about this Staff Member:
He's a cool guy to talk to and he is funny

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
How I met this Staff Member:
I'm not sure, but I think we met eachother on the forums first and then we luckly found eachother in the lobby.
What is awesome about this Staff Member?
Nothing special about this person. I'm joking. :p
He's very kind and fun to play with. I hope we can play together for many many months/year(s).
Aw, I hope so <3

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Staff Member's Name: @HackersDontWin
How you met this Staff Member: I was just hanging around in Egg Wars lobby 1 and he was right there, singing "Let it Go." Ever since, I have been following him, playing frequently with him on live streams etc.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He is very quick to stop hackers he see's online, he is online a lot and can give you a laugh (even though whenever you eliminate his team early in a game he cries about being targetted). He helps out people, I had a massive issue a while back and he was there, to help me solve it, when no other staff member helped me out. I also watch his YouTube channel and I have to say that he gives more consistent Egg Wars content than BajanCanadian and PeteZahHutt. In all honesty, @HackersDontWin (aka Alex the Pleb) you are the best staff member on CubeCraft <3

Staff Member's Name: @Orangeric88
How you met this Staff Member: During a live stream of Alex's.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He only recently became helper and he is doing really well. He is another funny guy and is active and always helps out everyone.

Staff Member's Name: @Mac
How you met this Staff Member: Through the forums, I have never seen him online on the server :P
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He is a great, great guy. He is always speaking for the betterment of the server and he still gets hate and criticism, but he doesn't stop, and I'm sure he will keep on doing this job well and eventually will give us great updates etc that we all want to see.

Staff Member's Name: @zRinne
How you met this Staff Member: Forums, have seen her online a bit
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Super fast with the ban hammer! Just tagging her once and you're good. I have had my reports seen by her within 10 minutes on several occasions.

Staff Member's Name: @Camezonda
How you met this Staff Member: Forums, seen him frequently on the server
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Like zRinne, very quick with reports! I had someone giving me massive death threats etc once in a lobby so I told him and he immediately came and put a stop to it. I watch his YouTube videos as well, very humorous.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna post more of these for many of the staff members :P

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
How you met this Staff Member: Forums, have seen her online a bit
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Super fast with the ban hammer! Just tagging her once and you're good. I have had my reports seen by her within 10 minutes on several occasions.

❤️ I try, I miss some at times but I love interacting with players.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Staff Member's Name: @Robotic
How you met this Staff Member: its me.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He's hot.

Alright lets get real here.
Staff Member's Name: @LilNugget
How you met this Staff Member: He was on teamspeak once, and I was like, "lets play with the nugget'''
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He is fun to play with,and his nugget skin is adorable, oml. (no homo)

How you met this Staff Member: Saw him on the forums, then on teamspeak, and then we start playing :3.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Its fun to play with him, im just falling of my chair, just because of laughter, because he makes me laugh.

How you met this Staff Member: Saw him in the lobby, then we start talking on teamspeak, and then we played together.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He is absolutely fun to play with, he is a nice guy and he plays csgo, so he is awesome tbh.

Staff Member's Name: @zDutchie
How you met this Staff Member: In a game + on teamspeak with yoyamin and telegamer (or someone else.)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Really active someone, especially an active helpers (dont punch meh pls @RubenoMe), and she is really fun to play with.

Oh and @Serk your ok i guess

Last edited:

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Name: @Orangeric88
How I met him: Forums
What is awesome about him: Orangeric is one of the most friendly staff members. He always helps people and is nice to them. I would like to congratulate him ;)

Name: @zRinne
How I met her: Forums
What is awesome about her: If you think about it, you will know Rinne would never let someone down. She is a good person and is nice to everyone.

Name: @Tacosbefriends
How I met him: Forums
What is awesome about him: He is one of the most known members for something. He puts many effort on what he does and has got MANY patience

Name: @Mac
How I met him: He may not remember me, but I saw him multiple times on The Chunk before. ;)
What is awesome about him: Very active. Very helpful. Has got many patience.

I could mention every staff member and mention their awesomeness, but I can't. It is impossible ;)

Reactions: Orangeric88

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Name : @Camezonda
How I met this Staff Member :
In Skywars lobby 1, he was chatting a lot and was a lot in lobby 1.
What's awesome about him : He is friendly, a lot online, he helps you with everyting you need help with. :)

Name : @Soph
How I met this Staff Member :
On TeamSpeak, I had problems with my account and asked Sophie some things about it and she could help me.
What's awesome about her : She is very social, does know that Belgian people speak Dutch.

Reactions: Soph and Camezonda

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016

Staff Member's Name:
@Cheez
How you met this Staff Member: So we were in a Skyblock lobby and PMed her with "my ear is itchy" and she replied with "pls"
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Her sense of humour is just exactly what I need C:

How you met this Staff Member: Watching SerketSyndrome's and his videos on Youtube. Shortly after, I wrecked him multiple times in PvP Duels. ;) <3
What is awesome about this Staff Member: How he makes jokes about people and immediately regrets saying them XD

How you met this Staff Member: He was advertising his Twitch stream and since then I watch them whenever I can. :) he also called me a targeter while I'm just a focuser ^.^
What is awesome about this Staff Member: The way he can talk English so fluently while it isn't his first language is just impressive. :3

Staff Member's Name: @PinkSparkleWolf

How you met this Staff Member: I left a nice message on her music threads and was making dumb jokes in a Skywars lobby. She then sent me a request. huehuehue
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Her sense of humour... I don't know how to say it in English, so yeh... Het is echt super droog XD

How you met this Staff Member: Forums :p As soon as she joined, she instantly started with replying to threads. The replies were helpful, mature and written in proper English (which is a rare phenomenon here). I just knew she would get staff in no-time xD
What is awesome about this Staff Member: How she got famous very quickly and is a very active member C:

I know other staff members but I forgot how I met them :C (Yes you Diogo)

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
How you met this Staff Member: I met him through Dylaila. Dylaila tried to mix me and him up as I was a YouTuber also, so when we started skyping we had a lot fun in a eggwars lobby and other games on the server. If you are active as his channel, you might have seen me in his videos. We became really good friends and we will be doing a lot videos in the future :)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He is a fun staff member and probably the best on there. I am not regretting to be his friend and we have done so much (TOO MUCH) togeheter and more will come. Alex you are the best staff member on CubeCraft so with all my respect. You should be promoted. He is active a lot, loves his youtube videos. He is crying when I rek him in eggwars (I DID NOT CHEAT). He is my bae <3

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Staff Member's Name: @LilNugget
How you met this Staff Member: During one of Preston's Video. Surprisingly, after the vid, I found Nugget walking around in the minerware lobby. (I think he was on the leaderboard for minerware. :p) Finally, I met Nugget on the Forums :D
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Extremly Chill, Friendly, and extremely active in helping both in-game and on the forums! (Haven't actually played with the nugget before.) (We should play sometimes ) I love how everyone recognizes the nugget from Preston's video during his first few weeks on being on the forums ;) But on the serious side though, His skin is *BEAUTIFUL* All black with the all mighty nugget symbol on the back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom