Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
B

Britney Spears

Staff Member's Name: @Foodyling
How you met this Staff Member: I met FoodyBooty in a random eggwars lobby , I never really met a developer before and i didn't really knew what they where doing for the server , so i asked foody what he was doing on/for the server and he answered all my questions and he really seemed like a very kind guy.He was also telling me that he didn't like his skin , but i thougt it was awesome haha :)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He is very active in the chat , he is one of the staff members that really tries to interact with the people that are asking him something in the chat , which in my opinion is very awesome.And ofcourse , the cuteness of his profile picture c:

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I've just found some accidental screenshots I took a lot of months ago when
2015-09-19_17.03.49.png
@HackersDontWin was helper.
(I had the screenshot button in letter -u- cuz I was a nub k?)
2015-09-19_16.43.33.png

I was skyping with a friend, that's why I said n00b (lol)
I met HackersDontWin for the first time here
He is funny and intelligent
Bye

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Reactions: hgbf

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
Staff Member's Name: @Snodia
How you met this Staff Member: Chunk TeamSpeak
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Sno is very friendly, she gets along with everyone and treats everyone kindly. She is a great person to get to know. <3

Staff Member's Name: @Deestinyer
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Dee is a very fun and kind hearted person, it is a privilege to know someone as great as her. <3

Staff Member's Name: @Macreddin
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Mac is a fun person to talk to and an overall interesting person. :) #ChunkTakeover

Staff Member's Name: @Eystian
How you met this Staff Member: CastawayMC
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Sean is very friendly and sarcastic (in a funny way) :p

Staff Member's Name: @Cheez
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Cheez is very friendly and outgoing. :D

Staff Member's Name: @Brian_321
What is awesome about this Staff Member: When he rages. :)

Staff Member's Name: @tuxed
How you met this Staff Member: The Chunk
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Tux is a very good developer. :)

Staff Member's Name: @LowFat
How you met this Staff Member: BlockWars on Chunk :p
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Muffin is fun to play games with and great with pvp.

Staff Member's Name: @rolts
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Very friendly and nice to talk to.

Staff Member's Name: @CARDAN16
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Cardan is fun to talk to, very friendly and a great person.

Staff Member's Name: @CamelinaBoat
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Fun to talk to and very funny when he rages.

Staff Member's Name: @toropov
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He is the creator of Tower Defense, a great game, and a very good developer.

Might be a little long. :p

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Staff Members: @Stefanvld , @SevereWarning , @Soph , @ImABubbleHead , @Terrarialover11 , @Roroyourboat_ , @SSunny , @Eclipse1314 , @Aimee2323
How You Met Them: Idk. I was on forums. Then I posted a lot. Idk how I knew Stefan, Seth from forums I suppose, Sophie from Skyblock, Jack from Sophie, Juan from a server + forums, Reina(my habibi) from other people, Erin from people, Cath from Stefan and Rachel, Awen from me being muted hahaha.
What is awesome about them: Well. Every time I am depressed, which is more often than you think, these are the people I can rely on. They're all so down to earth, comforting and I am more than privileged to have them as my friends, or even to consider them as that. <3

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Staff Member's Name: @HectorLalo (Hector)
How you met this Staff Member: Assassins on cubecraft.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Hector es pro :) (es=is)
2016-01-07_22.23.29.png
BAH MY OLD SKIN xD

Staff Member's Name: @Terrarialover11 (Juan)
How you met this Staff Member: Forums
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Juan is a chill dude :) and he love cookies (Me to omg)

Staff Member's Name: @ImABubbleHead (Jak)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Jak is funny and a good teamm8 on SG :) (http://imgur.com/d1oSj3w :()

Staff Member's Name: @Stefanvld (Stefan)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Stefan helps a lot players. (I hope you get fast Sr,MOD :))

Staff Member's Name: @LowFat (Idk)
How you met this Staff Member: SurvivalGames
What is awesome about this Staff Member: LowFat is Cute at PvP and that's awesome :D

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Sorry I must include this little Scrooby doo majestic plebian

Name: @LowFat Or how I call him, Anty :)

How I met them: Oh boi, quite a while ago we'd talk a lot. Probably when he got helper around the time when Tower defence came to the chunk.

What makes them awesome: He's a funny person that's even funnier when you bully him <3

I remember when we used to be on the same pvp level, and we'd always battle against each other in blockwars and completely destroy if we were on the same team ;) Then he got better, I got worse and he'd make me rage & cry salt :') He's a great guy, really nice too :D Honestly anything he does makes him amazing

Reactions: LowFat

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Staff Member's Name: @Soph
How you met this Staff Member:
The day UHC was released on Cube and we ended up on the same team. She was a little Lapiz rank and was obsessed with the stuff.
What is awesome about this Staff Member:
She's awfully nice to everyone and helps them out when they need it.
e273702e34e8ff3987697896a2aa4c25.png

(Hey look, I found a really old picture from 2014.)

Staff Member's Name: @SevereWarning
He was the first staff member I ever seen on the server, first day I joined I saw him floating in the corner of the really old skywars lobby. He was also the first person to request any art from me.
SevereWarning.png
I made this on April 18th 2014
He helped me out a lot when I was new on the network because he was the only staff member I really knew.

Staff Member's Name: @SerketSyndrome
I remember seeing her a lot on the forums a really long time ago and she always talked about her youtube videos. (which are great.) Which is why I call her "Wolf" sometimes because of her old ign.
She's fun and entertaining. She also plays Quake. (that's a win in my book.)

Staff Member's Name: @DamoTheChive
Soph added me to a skype call and Damo was in it, this was when I never spoke, ever.
He talks a lot, his laugh is contagious and he's overall funny.

Reactions: Soph and Damo999

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
How you met this Linux Penguin: Met him on the server sometime when he was just hanging out in the Chunk lobby but I first saw him on the forums as a necessity to the core staff.
What is awesome about this Linux Penguin: He's like super smart and stuff, and is a really top notch dev, we wouldn't be where we are now without this guy. He makes you laugh when you least expect it which is a very good thing. Furthermore, he uses Linux which I don't use but have used and can respect! Stay frosty Mr. Marquee the penguin.

How you met this Staff Member: First time I met this pleb was in a Skype group including @SanityPrevails @Pile, myself and some others. I remember that we had a sweet gif war right off the bat and at that point I realized he wasn't a douchemuffin (but still a pleb, stillllllll a pleb).
What is awesome about this Staff Member: He's hardworking and fun at the same time, not many people can find that perfect balance. It's also amazing how many projects he can have going at one time (like Dee said), except he should stick to one and finish it damnit. He also has amazing artistic skills and is crazy freaking creative. He live streams too but Tippy (his cat) is definitely better at it than he is. Anyways here's to you and your ugly Christmas sweaters -

Staff Member's Name:
@LowFat
How you met this Muffin: Probably somewhere in TS or on BlockWars? Idk, maybe a muffin has better memory than a piece of cheez.
What is awesome about this Muffin: He's really fun to hang around in TS and is super chilllll. He's really good at being a staff member and he should honestly get the promo real sooooon. He's helpful, nice and freakin' beast at PvP, it's hard whenever we 1v1 which I can always count on him for that. Stay kewl NullPing.

Reactions: Mac

LowFat

Dec 23, 2015
The Chunk Network
Staff Member's Name: @Deestinyer
How we met: Through the Chunk (last summer I think)
What is awesome about Dee: Is this really a question???/??/?/ Obviously Dee has like no soul or something like that but if we look past that she's an awesome person who's good at pvp (NOT BETTER THAN ME THO HAHAHAHAHHA). Dee is funny, easy to talk to, and can liven up a boring conversation and turn it into a memorable one. Great person to throw insults at too because she will have a comeback 100x better. +1 amaze.jpg friend overall xddd

Staff Member's Name:
@CARDAN16
How we met: We met through chunk but didn't really start talking until the Cube merge :P
What is awesome about Dan: Well you see, Dan can be the most sarcastic person you've ever met, but that's what makes him so like-able :P He's a genuinely nice guy and I can see us becoming great friends soon ;) Also, Dan likes to mess with me during pvp... he knows what I mean ;-;

Staff Member's Name:
@Cheez
How we met: After the revamp for Mineshooter on Chunk I'm pretty sure Cheez was up there on the leaderboards with Dee. I played a few games since it was new and we really met through there.
What is awesome about Cheez: As much as he is a dumb pingerrrr, he is still able to easily kill me when he tries. One of the few people who makes me rage at my computer that he hacks. Typically, Cheez handled my player reports (unlike some people *cough* *cough*) and usually saw eye to eye with me when silly chunk staff tried to ban a players who was just really good. If the chunk allowed staff to be on a team together (and if the BlockWars tourney didn't fail), I probably would have asked him to be on my team. From what I remember Cheez's voice is only a little less deep than @Eystian 's so his coolness factor is upped 10 fold.

Staff Names:
@Soph & @DamoTheChive
How we met: After the Chunk merge these two coob staff helped me feel welcomed into the community.
What is awesome about them: Playing games together, memeing, and watching my strange addiction in Skype calls. (@Eystian too)

Reactions: Soph and Damo999

CamelinaBoat

Sep 19, 2015
Minas Tirith
Lets get some Admins + Devs in on this :)
How we met: Through the Chunk - First started PMing on chunk forums around February 2015ish - whenever New MS came out.
What is awesome about Mac: He da best. He can suffer through my long rants on random crap and still is chill. Suks at PvP but doesn't get pissed when someone makes fun of him for it. Gave me a Care Package thingy in HardCoreGames on TheChunk in the middle of one of his streams. I rekt like 2 people with it then died cause im bad at PvP. #MSWillReturn b/c Mac is here to save the day. The end.
How we met: Through the Chunk - Once I became helper we had a few chats when fixing the MS bugs
What is awesome about Tux: Even if he's Uber-Busy he still has time to answer a question I have about literally anything. He helped make New MS so he's a boss. enabled people to still be able to join The Chunk even if Mojang's player servers things were down b/c of hackers. He's been with The Chunk for a long long time
Staff Member's Name: @toropov
How we met: Through the Chunk - Haven't really talked much but he's still a boss
What is awesome about Toro: He made TD + TTD, which are side bae (MS is/ will be main Bae) (no offense but I'm biased towards Shooter games :D). #TTDEasterEggsAreDope.
Staff Member's Name: @Snodia
How we met: Through the Chunk #OldMSWasBae. (I Promise the next MS will be even better)
What is awesome about Snodia: Shes been with TheChunk for as long as I can remember. Old MS was Lyfe :) Shes always been hella helpful and a very nice person all the time :)
Staff Member's Name: @rolts
How we met: Through the Chunk + Mac
What is awesome about Rolts: Put up with my angry noob raging when we played Company of Heroes against mac. (I was more of a hindrance than a help :) Has been with The Chunk for a long long time and is swag admin :)

I guess thats all for now. gg.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom