Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Name of the staff member: @Cheez
Why is he cool: He is fast at checking my reports (<3), he made this awesome thread, he is pretty funny and has a cool PP, and he had mercy :3 keep it up Cheez, I appreciate your work, you're an awesome moderator!

Reactions: Cheez

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Staff Member's Name: @Saradabaschi
How I met this Staff Member:
When Creative still existed, Sarah was the first Staff I ever saw. I was like ''OMG OMG OMG'' lel
What is awesome about this Staff Member?
Because Sarah is the Staff I know the most by now. I also like playing games with her on the server, and I also have a conversation with her of 600+ replies :p
I just like sharing random stuff with her.

Hehe :)

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
@Snap

I met this staff member at Skyblock

It sounds weird, but this staff member reported me for spamming a while ago and after that I got perm muted, however, If i hadn't been muted, i wouldn't have joined the forums to ask for an unmute and i wouldn't have met all those awesome people, so thank you! :3

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
i would just like to appreciate the staff in general. whenever something goes wrong everyone is up and arms and looks to the staff to fix it. The staff on this server is always quick and gets the job done right. They are also very reasonable and nice to people who my not deserve it. so to all the staff members on Cubecraft: thanks for being awesome! :);):p

GlitchInventersYT

Jul 17, 2016
staff members name : @HackersDontWin
how you met this staff member : saw him in egg wars lobby 1
what is awesome about this staff member : he the best staff 10/10 banned a hacker in front of me which i showed him lel xD and bcz hes my friend

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think it's time to bump this :3

Names of Staff Member: @CyanYellow
How you met this staff member: Only on the forums :(
What is awesome about this staff member: He is incredibly dedicated 90% of the reports I make are being answered by him and now I don't have any reports unanswered since his promotion which is awesome :D He is also quick to respond when someone asks him a question via conversation or on his profile. I would go as far as to say that he is the most active moderator on the forums :D
<3 <3 <3

Name of Staff Member: @Test User
How I met this staff member: The forums only :(
Why this staff member is awesome: test user is always there if I ever get lonely
<3 <3 <3

That's it for now :P I gtg eat but I'll add more later <3

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I need to add one too @Camezonda is super nice to me. He is always encouraging me to keep on going and he always helps me. Also, I see him a lot on forums, team speak, and discord. Overall, just a super nice guy who includes me and others a lot. Thanks Camezonda :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Staff member: @Saradabaschi

Whats awesome about her? Well we never really talked but I was on FreeBuild and I guess I just enjoyed having a staff member on while I built and you can say random stuff freely. I guess it just made me more chill and people stopped spamming :D
So you're saying she has CHILL aura?

Pls kill me now xD

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
JerrySox said:
Staff member: @Saradabaschi

Whats awesome about her? Well we never really talked but I was on FreeBuild and I guess I just enjoyed having a staff member on while I built and you can say random stuff freely. I guess it just made me more chill and people stopped spamming :D
So your saying she has CHILL aura?

Pls kill me now xD

XDDD yes lmaoooo

Reactions: Power Ranger

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
you can do this staff team!!!!!!! I always respect you guys keep the work up dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nikboo

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Staff Member: @Saradabaschi
How I met this staff member: I don't remember exactly, but I know it was before she was a staff member, and we met on Creative and we became friends ever since.
What you like about this staff member: I like how Sara is a fun staff member. She is always involved with things, too!

Reactions: Saradabaschi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom