Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Staff Member's Name: @Terrarialover11
How we met: Juan gave me a plot to make and submit a builder application that turned out not-so-good. After that, we became really good friends and we play Skywars a lot.
What is awesome about TerrariaLover11: Always willing to help whenever you need it, and is so kind to everyone in the community all the time. Definitely deserved getting promoted. Also, always a joy to be around, and he really knows how to cheer you up! :)

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
>doesn't get tagged
doctor-who-rain-sad.gif

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Staff member's name: @Tacosbefriends
What's so awesome about Taco: He's the staff teams crazy uncle with his mad ideas. He does many things behind the scenes, like names for achis, new hats, new ideas, all the things! Never asks for a reward, just cracks on with it. Just works really hard. <3

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Staff Member's Name: @Tacosbefriends
How you met this Staff Member:
I'm preeeeetty sure we met through @LaserDolphin77 in 2014 but I don't quite remember. We were admins together for a while though and that was rly fun
What is awesome about this Staff Member: c'mon, what ISNT awesome about him? he's my favorite staff member. he's hardworking and dedicated and his ideas are always insanely amazing. he's been a staff member for so long now and he deserves all the praise he gets. in fact he needs more praise more often. when he first became mod I'll be honest I wasn't a huge fan of him, but I as I got to know him, I learned that he the nicest, smartest, most helpful person in the world. good luck finding something you don't like about him, and if you do, you're lying to yourself.

# t a c o s 4 h e a d a d m i n

AdventureeTree

Staff Member's Name: @SerketSyndrome
How you met this Staff Member: Met her when I came up with something for the Christmas Games when she was a Helper :)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: She's probably one of the best Moderators out here :D And she's also one of my best friends because she's so nice and kind :D

Staff Member's Name: @Moooofin
How you met this Staff Member: Watching his awesome Youtube video's and finally met him in one of the lobby's !
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Putting alot of effort into Cube and the community and he's also the kindest cow I know :)

Staff Member's Name: @Foodyling
How you met this Staff Member: When I met SerketSyndrome he joined the lobby and we started talking in the lobby then on teamspeak and finally on skype and we had some awesome conversations :)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: The best Developer I've met so far ! because he's always up with idea's and trying to help people :)

Last but not least !

JesperGeakko aka Gekke Jesper <3
I met you in one of the SkyWars lobby's when you first became a Helper with your little brother @jordibaas since then you're such a great friend of mine and I would like to thank you for that ! Stay awesome <3

Also even @CyanYellow is not a Moderator anymore I really want to thank him for being such a great person and a great friend <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeppie and Moooofin

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
StaffMembers Name : @JesperGeakko
How you met this staff member : Ive Fount him In a Skywars Game And i was in his Team He was nice , He respond much and all the things <3

Reactions: Jeppie

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
StaffMembers Name: @JesperGeakko / @TlmeLord / @HackersDontWin
Well Jesper i met this morning on Main Lobby 3 he was searching for eggs...
He ok....
TlmeLord I met when the server Updated to 1.9 she was practicing PvP at PvP I think...
She has a cute Skin and Profile picture so yeah that's good I guess....
HackersDontWin ye...... Eggwars....
His builds are eh.... Unique! he has atleast third place on the EW Leaderboards so NICE!

Reactions: Jeppie

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Staff members name: @Tacosbefriends
How you met this staff member: on the forums.
What's awesome about this staff member: He is active, respond to everyone and is always hard working, u deserve head admin <3

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Staff Member's Name: @Soph
How you met this Staff Member: I met Soph on the Cubecraftgames server someday. It was really fun and we played some games. I loved the SG game with you, Sarah, Damo and Eystian :)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Soph is a really good Staff member! She is really active on the forums and on the server. Keep up the good work Soph, and you are cute <3 ;)

Staff Member's name: @Saradabaschi
How you met this Staff Member: I met Sarah on the Creative server. I made a Roller Coaster and she took a ride, that was a great time. And don't forget the SG game with you!
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Sarah is an awesome Administrator. Good work Sarah, you're awesome <3

Staff Member's name: @Moooofin
How you met this Staff Member: I met Matt in the Skywars lobby someday. I even played a few games with him and he was really good. And I love your YT video's Matt! Great job!
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Matt is a really good moderator. Keep up the good work <3

Staff Member's name: @ImABubbleHead
How you met this Staff Member: I met him in a Skywars lobby like Matt someday. Even played games with him. But he thinks that he is really bad, but you aren't Jak ;)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Everything! <3

Staff Member's name: @Cheez
How you met this Staff Member: I met Cheez on the forums. Really awesome guy from Cananananda ;)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: A lot! Keep up the good work <3

Staff Member's name: @Deestinyer
How you met this Staff Member: I met Dee on the forums. She is pretty cool and looks cute ;3 <3
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Everything. You can do it! ;)

Staff Member's name: @Exciting_pancake
How you met this Staff Member: I met Chloé on the server, forums and Twitter. Just an amazing Administrator.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Just everything, Keep up the good work <3

Staff Member's name: @HackersDontWin
How you met this Staff Member: I met Alex on the Cubecraft server someday. Saw him a lot at Dion his stream and played a lot of games with him. Even talked with Alex on TS when he was trying to break his jitterclicking record ;)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Just everything. Alex is an awesome moderator. Love your YT video's! Keep up the good work Alex, ily (no gay) xd

Staff Member's name: @JesperGeakko
How you met this Staff Member: I met Jesper in the Skywars lobby someday. Is even really active on the server and on the forums.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: A lot! Keep up the good work Jesper! You are great <3

Staff Member's name: @Stefanvld
How you met this Duck: I met Stefan in the Skywars lobby. Played some games and is a really good staff member!
What is awesome about this Duck: The amount of player reports you do, just amazing! Keep up the good work Duck! <3

Staff Member's name: @Macreddin
How you met this Staff Member: I met Mac on Twitter. When I saw his face, I couldn't let him go ;)
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Nothing <3

Staff Member's name: @PinkSparkleWolf
How you met this Staff Member: I met Amy on Twitter and the Forums. Had some good conversations and Amy is just great!
What is awesome about this Staff Member: The love for everyone! You're amazing <3

Staff Member's name: @Roroyourboat_
How you met this Staff Member: I met Reina on the forums. She is an awesome administrator!
What is awesome about this Staff Member: A lot! But I can row my boat better! ;) Keep up the good work! <3

Staff Member's name: @SevereWarning
How you met this Staff Member: I met Seth on Twitter. He is a really good Sr.Moderator!
What is awesome about this Staff Member: You are doing a lot for the server. Keep up the good work! <3

Staff Member's name: @Tacosbefriends
How you met this Staff Member: I met Tacos on the forums. He is a hard working administrator for CCGN.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Just the thing that he loves Nyan cat, awesome! And yea, you're awesome! <3

Staff Member's name: @Efcluke94
How you met this Staff Member: I met him on the forums and on Twitter. He is doing a great job for CCGN and a lot behind the scenes.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: I love your buildings! If Cubecraft hadn't you... They were nothing ;) You're awesome <3

Staff Member's name: @GingerGeek
How you met this Staff Member: I met Zed on the forums and on Twitter. He is a hard working developer who works hard behind the scenes.
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Everything! You're great Zed <3

Staff Member's name: @TlmeLord
How you met this Staff Member: I met her on the forums. She is a hard working Administrator and the only staff member I'm scared of xd I think it is because of your profile picture, but it's something like Tokyo Ghoul, so I like it :P
What is awesome about this Staff Member: Your hard working for CCGN. Just amazing. Keep up the good work <3

Here a special thanks for ALL the Staff Member's Cubecraft has! You all are awesome! Maybe sorry that I didn't made a message for you, but remember, You are awesome! <3

Now I want to do a special thanks for the 4 owners of Cubecraftgames @rubik_cube_man @Joe Henry @johncoles and @Marco Slater

Luke: You started the server a couple years ago and it has grown a lot. Great job Luke! <3

Joe: I love our conversations on Twitter! Because of you I play a lot on the server and it is great! Thanks Joe, you're amazing <3

John: I met you on Twitter when we had a whole conversations about your holiday ;) Sometimes I watch old video's on your YT. Please make more, I love your accent ;) Keep up the good work John! <3

Marco: I met you on Twitter. I haven't got a good conversation with you, but you are great! Keep up the good work Marco! You are awesome <3

And now a special thanks to all the members on the forums! You all are amazing and I made a lot of new friends due this forum. You are AWESOME! Love ya <3

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom