Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add the X-MAS party map this Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, it's only fine for bedrock.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

I'm not sure of having played this map before, however looks quite good. The style of the map; texture, composition... reminds me a lot to the current tea's party team eggwars map and yeah I'd like to see this map implemented in the upcoming Christmas!

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
I've never played it before. That's why I would like to see this map back in the upcoming Christmas update!

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
one person said no so far, i honestly dont see why not. its just a different map for christmas and then its done. imagine making a new christmas themed map for teaparty, it would take forever
This is a map that has been on Cube before. I don't understand you reason, cause the whole point of a Christmas map, is that is Christmas themed, Isn't it? xd... Tell me your reason more clear please... I don't understand you...

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
This is a map that has been on Cube before. I don't understand you reason, cause the whole point of a Christmas map, is that is Christmas themed, Isn't it? xd... Tell me your reason more clear please... I don't understand you...
i voted yes :P but im trying to understand why someone would vote no, while this map is perfect for christmas. i get that some people want new maps, but making these take forever and there would be no more nostalgia in all the maps, honestly wish a lot more old maps would come back to different gamemodes

Reactions: wxzzrd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom