Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring Back Bingo

• Total voters

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I have always loved the gamemode bingo, it is so much fun and very different from the rest.
It was removed for a reason though, but since there are alot more players now, they could add it!
I would play it too :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think Bingo is a good idea for a featured game, it wasn't a popular when it was in the 'Beta Lobby' I guess. When I played it you had to wait for a very long time or the game wasn't full.

But also, I think it will be played again, sometimes I see people, 'where's bingo?' I think it will be played but I don't know, I think it's better to start the game as a Featured minigame but I'm not the only one with an opinion. I'm curious to see about other people their opinion.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
While you do suggest something that has been suggested too many times, which is punishable I do agree.
Bingo was a unique gamode, which was very fun to play.It was unique also, because you weren't able to play it anywhere else except cubecraft which made it special.
I felt very disappointed when I saw, that it didn't make the cut in the big change update.
I've got a lot of nice memories with this gamode, and I do believe, that players will like it a lot, if it's does a comeback.
It may be a risky move if they bring it back, however I don't think that anything will go wrong, if Bingo makes a comeback as a featured gamode.
That's why I agree.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
As much as I want Bingo to be back, I think it is a lot smarter to put it as a beta game and to see how many play it. After that(if they want to), they can decide if they want to bring back Bingo or not.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Next time please check if something you would like to suggest has been suggested before.

About your suggestion: I really like Bingo and I would love to play it again. Yes from me!

Apr 26, 2019
hi everyone who commented i see a few ppl saying it could be punishable to suggest a game that has already been suggested, sorry i didnt realise im inda new to this whole forums thing but im glad some ppl feel the same way about bingo and yeah i do agree maybe it should be added as a beta/featured game first as long as tey add it in some form i will be happy

Reactions: Dutchyyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom