Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This thread has been a wild ride for a wild year. It took a surprising turn with 112 responses! Thank you very much for everyone who voted, but let's be real, that's not why you're here. You don't care about a simple thank you: you want results, and I have them.

Best Update

CubeCraft has been given quite a lot of updates this year, but only one can be the Community's favorite.
First Place is... Health Indicators ❤️! With 23.7% of the vote.
Second Place is a three-way-tie between PvP Update - Duels, FFA and more! ⚔ , We're changing how we run CubeCraft! and NEW: Among Slimes - Minecraft Space Murder Mystery!
Best Suggestion Thread

With a lot of updates comes a lot of suggestions, and there have been a lot.. But I'm happy to introduce the winner to you....
@Smoothlyy with Guilds, Ranked, and Private Matches! - They got 15.9% of the votes.
Another shared second place, this time a two-way tie. With both 13.6% of the votes, congratulations to @ItzEnd3r and their thread Tower Defense Needs an Update, And This is What The Community Wants to See, and @Priley with Helper Recruitment
Best Forum Game

This year the Community agreed that despite the terrible year, one thing than can turn a frown upside down is roasting the staff members! Congratulations @Katsia Stray, Roasting-The-Staff got first with an amazing 62.2% of the votes!

Besides roasting staff, people loved quotes this year. Second place goes to @Conea64 with CubeCraft Quotes, with a perfect 23% of the votes.

Being in lockdown for a long while gives your brain time to use it's creativity to it's fullest. @Pyups🎄 made a fantastic game to use your creativity. A Series Of Unfortunate Events got third place with 14.9% of the votes.
Best Status Post

Almost everyone this year agreed that laughing at someone else's misery was the funniest thing. Which is why @komododracula2002 won Best Status Post for his post ''Currently 5 months friendzoned, yay!'' - with 47.4% of the votes.
Best Overall Thread

@Dylaila proved once again that kindness is the strongest magic of all, by winning Best Overall Thread with 27.6% of the votes, with her thread "Community Kindness"! Congratulations.

Another shared second place. With 13.8% of the votes to @komododracula2002 's ''Petitie: meer Nederlandse Meems'' and @Sophie 's ''Everything wrong with Cubecraft in 2020''

At third place @Christmas 'Nd Chill gave everyone a history lesson with her thread ''History of CubeCraft Gamemodes'' with 8% of the votes.
Best Non-2020 Thread

With a majority vote of 48.3%, @Muffin 's iconic CCG Memes won.

Favorite Staff Member

CubeCraft has been improved a lot last year, the staff-team has done an amazing job! The results are super close... Based on the results @Finixly has been chosen for best staff-member of 2020 with an amount of 13.4% of the votes, @Younisco as second with 12.4% of the votes and @Spoon as third with 8% of the votes!
Best Forum Member

Without the community CubeCraft wouldn’t be the same. A huge amount of new forum members have introduced their-self during 2020 and a lot of members stayed! @Gemmmmmie congratulations on being the most favorite forum member of 2020 with a huge amount of 23.9% of the votes, @MrTommy is the second favorite forum member with 13.6% of the votes and @Hqtefull ends in third place with 12.5% of the votes!
Most Saltiest Player

You know the salty feeling after losing a game or being killed? You probably have felt salty during a game, but who is the most saltiest player? @Democrise ends as the most saltiest player with 29.8% of the votes, @SnowyGoefy ends second with 17% of the votes and _MighySaammm ends third with a total of 13.8%.
Biggest Tryhard Player

So many players have been tryharding for a place on a shiny leaderboard, some of them have spent hours of gaming and winning. Based on the results @Mivkeee is the biggest tryhard player of 2020 with 21.8% of the votes, at the second place is _EliteGoldy with 11.9% of the votes and @Diregon ends third with 8.9% of the votes!
Biggest Java Noob

Beside the Tryhard Players we also have many noobs, who are trying their best to win a game, but don’t have the skills to get a win. Congrats to @SnowyGoefy, you probably have died a lot, since you are the biggest java noob with 13.2% of the votes. We have a shared second place with 12.1% of the votes, congrats @Gemmmie & @HackersDontWin. The third biggest java noob is @Keanu with 9.9% of the votes!
Biggest Bedrock Noob

Now you know who the biggest Java noob is, beside them we do have a lot of noobs on Bedrock too! Congratulations @Marieke2001 for being the biggest Bedrock noob with 21.7% of the votes, @Gemmmmie for being second with 15.7% of the votes and @Axyy for being third with 14.5% of the votes!
Best PvPer

With all the noobs in a game, there should be some good PvPers aswel, based on the results we do have them! Diregon has probably killed a lot of players, since he on this category with 16.3% of the votes. Followed by a shared second place with 9.8% of the votes, congrats @Kloska, _EliteDreamer & @SoundToTheThirdPower. @Keeenan & @FocusTurtle are placed third with 6.5% of the votes!
Best Discord User

A huge amount of messages are sent in 2020, so many conversations took place via Discord. But who is the best discord user of 2020? That’s @Headqche with 15.7% of the votes. @Finixly & @Gemmmmie are sharing the second place with 14.6% of the votes. At the third place ends @Rawrbin with 13.5% of the votes!
Best External CubeCraft Server

CubeCraft has many amazing external servers, where the community can have conversations or participate in events. But which of these servers are the best? CubeCraft Ranked ends first with 37.2% of the votes, CCGN Community Events ends on the second place with 22.1% of the votes and CubeCraft Community is third with 11.6% of the votes!

There have been a lot of moments in game, but with 46.7% of the votes, Playing Hide & Seek in the lobby at 6AMin the morning, was people's favorite! With a pretty close second place being CubeCraft Ranked tournaments with 44% of the votes.
Best Java Game

SkyWars, an old but good game. Which most of you agreed with. 35.1% to be exact.
Among Slimes, the new game, that hasn't had a lot of time to shine. Despite this, it managed to get second place with 16.5% of the votes.
EggWars, close to second place, 15.5% of the votes!
Best Featured Game

Probably to nobody's suprise, Blockwars CTF won with 22.1% of the votes. Something you could've guessed by it taking over the Featured Game vote most the time.

CubeCraft's new and amazing Christmas Game climbed it's way to second place with 14.7% of the votes.

Although the Slime trend is long gone, people still love Slime Survival. It got third place with 12.6% of the votes!
Best Bedrock Game

Just like at Java, people love SkyWars, and the Bedrock Community showed this with 33.8% of the votes.
MinerWare, always fun, and Bedrock agreed. With 15.6% of the votes, MinerWare takes second place.
Although Java took a more violent approace, Bedrock sometimes perfers a fun chill minigame. Line Dash got third with 14.3% of the votes!
Highest IQ Player

Who else could win except one of the most active CubeCraft playe- wait... what? Dream? Are you sure? Well... uhm.... According to my statistics, a very large perfentage of people have voted for Dream. Congratulations to Dream, with 27.1% of the votes, he became CubeCraft's Highest IQ Player!
Biggest Fail

Huh... Apperantly people weren't a huge fan of Beta EggWars.. because it took first place as Biggest Failed with 41.9% of the votes.

Second Place is when @SnowyDutch (accidentally) perm-muted @SnowyGoefy❄️ . I hope they got unmuted... That must've been awkward.
Best Trap

Why have one when you can have two? @Rawrbin 's Double Blocktrap won with 36.1% of the votes!
Best YouTube Video

As I said, this year was the perfect time for creativity, and the community showed this. First Place goes to @Socratias with ''things I hate about cubecraft''.
Best Map Submission

Tons of maps got submitted this year, but @Axyy won with his beautiful [FFA] ✈️ Military Base 🗺️! He got 24.4% of the votes.
Best Artwork

Factoring in all the votes, @Maaarijn Profile Picture Factory! won with 49.3%
Best Code / Plugin

@StonePlus 's amazing [UNOFFICIAL] Cubeclient - Custom1.12 client for Cubecraft! (v1.3) won with 39.7% of the votes! Congratulations.
Best Build

@Nutuu 's amazing festive build won! Christmas got a perfect 38% of the votes.
Second Place is @ValeHundred with her Arcade Map. They got 26.8% of the votes.
Going Into The Unknown with @Simply 's amazing Frozen II based build. They got 18.3% of the votes.
Best Redstone Creation

To nobody's suprise, @Priley took the W for this category with 43.1% of the votes for King of the Poo 💩. Congratulations to our 4 timer (nominees wise)!
Funniest Moment

@SnowyDutch won with this wholesome moment, ''All the times SnowyDutch played withmy friends and having fun with the staff-team.''
Hopefully you'll have a bunch more wholesome moments in 2021!

Most Memorable Moment

From every single moment on CubeCraft, there has been a lot of memorable ones. Maybe it's meeting a new friend, messing around in a game, but from all the moments this was CubeCraft's best one.
''Probably @Yamin meming about making a model about me with a big forehead (everyone says I have a big forehead and jokes about it) and it actually turning out super cool.'' - @Marieke2001

Suprise Category! Best Project Teammate
With 100% of the votes, @ShinyArrow won this category! Thank you working with me for this project. It was a lot of fun, and I hope we can do this next year too!

Thank you everyone for the votes and the happy messages. It was a lot of fun to make. Hopefully we can see you next year in 2021!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎆🥂

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Favorite Staff Member

CubeCraft has been improved a lot last year, the staff-team has done an amazing job! The results are super close... Based on the results @Finixly has been chosen for best staff-member of 2020 with an amount of 13.4% of the votes,
WHAAATTT😱

Ok but for real, thanks to everyone who voted for me! much luv xx

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Congratulations to all the winners!

Hopefully you've enjoyed the awards and enjoyed the results! Thanks to everyone for nnominating/voting, I couldn't expect such amount of responses!
Suprise Category! Best Project Teammate
With 100% of the votes, @ShinyArrow won this category! Thank you working with me for this project. It was a lot of fun, and I hope we can do this next year too!
I've really enjoyed working with you, thanks for this amazing workship. Looking forward to do the same thing again!

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Being in lockdown for a long while gives your brain time to use it's creativity to it's fullest. @Pyups🎄 made a fantastic game to use your creativity. A Series Of Unfortunate Events got third place with 14.9% of the votes!

An unfortunate tale this game had to tell is getting 3rd place. But every downside has an upside, @...?, congratulations on getting A Series Of Unfortunate Events with ..,.% of the votes. Despite being last, its still a lot of votes, for a very fun game challenging your creativity.
does this mean i am the third biggest nerd.... thats pretty epic

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Best Forum Member

Without the community CubeCraft wouldn’t be the same. A huge amount of new forum members have introduced their-self during 2020 and a lot of members stayed! @Gemmmmmie congratulations on being the most favourite forum member of 2020 with a huge amount of 23.9% of the votes.
Wowie, thank you so much! I really have enjoyed these recent months on the Forums.

Biggest Java Noob

We have a shared second place with 12.1% of the votes, congrats @Gemmmie & @HackersDontWin.
At least I have a friend when being a Noob.. :,)

Biggest Bedrock Noob

@Gemmmmie for being second with 15.7% of the votes.
I UNDERSTAND I AM A NOOB! XD

Best Discord User

@Finixly & @Gemmmmie are sharing the second place with 14.6% of the votes.
Thanks again, I honestly love speaking on the Discord, it's such a happy place which is created by so many amazing people.

Best External CubeCraft Server

CubeCraft has many amazing external servers, where the community can have conversations or participate in events. But which of these servers are the best? CubeCraft Ranked ends first with 37.2% of the votes.
Even though I am only an Admin, I appreciate every single second on this server. It has given me so much confidence as a person, thank you @Dreamer for letting me help with your precious Tournaments and community.

I am literally mind blown with all of this! Congratulations to everyone who was apart of this thread, and thank you to whoever voted for me! <3

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Best Forum Game

This year the Community agreed that despite the terrible year, one thing than can turn a frown upside down is roasting the staff members! Congratulations @Katsia Stray, Roasting-The-Staff got first with an amazing 62.2% of the votes!

WHAT! That means so much to me! I made that thread for small boredom and am half surprised that I won, and yet not because of community actions 😂. Even better, it's my lucky/signature number 62! :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom